Kamado Fraud Forum    
Kamado Fraud Forum    

Bob's tile and charcoal saga continues..........

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Kamado Fraud Forum Index :: Charcoal K-tastrophy
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Unbelievable

PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2009 1:26 pm    

Bob's tile and charcoal saga continues..........

Quote:
Richardj
Post Number: 2454
Posted on Monday, March 02, 2009 - 2:16 pm:

---------------------------------------------------------------------- ----------
Hi Bob,

There is a "High Volume" terminal IN Lexington, KY. Sales will follow up on the tile replacement and I look forward to calling or emailing on the KEC and shipping information. Thanks, Richard

The_handler
Post Number: 167
Posted on Thursday, March 05, 2009 - 4:59 am:

---------------------------------------------------------------------- ----------
How many boxes/lbs. of lump would it take to hit the high volume rate?

Richardj
Post Number: 2455
Posted on Thursday, March 05, 2009 - 10:15 am:

Keith, it takes 361 18 pound boxes of KEC. The high volume rate to Dallas, for example shipping is $1.25 a BOX. At this time, the "pallet price" (30 to 90 boxes) is $8.99. The new "High Volume" price is $7.99 a box. Hope you can get a few to join in a high volume or maybe eat a little more??

By the way, our retail stores MSRP for the western states is $15.99 a box.
Does anyone know of any retail stores even selling K charcoal? Even funnier notice in the first post how RJ wants to rope Bob into getting in on the "High Volume" order by discussing it with him and making the tiles a seperate issue. We all know sales will never get in touch with him and they surely will not if he doesn't buy any charcoal. Sorry Bob, No charcoal No tiles. Laughing
Nemesis

PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2009 3:57 pm    

WHAT A BARGAIN!

30-90 boxes gets you the pallet price, at 8.99

If you get 381 boxes, (more likely "all RJ has left") it the low price of 7.99!

The mold and underweight boxes are just bonuses.
Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2009 9:07 am    

Re: Bob's tile and charcoal saga continues..........

Quote:
Quote:
By the way, our retail stores MSRP for the western states is $15.99 a box.
Does anyone know of any retail stores even selling K charcoal?

I noticed that too... Ugh... he's always lying to make it appear that Kamado is a bigger operation than it is. Retail store, my a$$.

Rolling Eyes
Unbelievable

PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2009 3:10 pm    

You aren't the only one calling him on it!

Quote:
Kokopelli
Post Number: 33
Posted on Friday, March 06, 2009 - 1:48 pm:

>>By the way, our retail stores MSRP for the western states is $15.99 a box.

Hi. I was wondering where the Kamado retail stores are located, or where I might find your charcoal in a retail outlet?

Thanks,
kokopelli

Richardj
Post Number: 2457
Posted on Friday, March 06, 2009 - 2:39 pm:

Hello kokopelli,

Are you still at the address we shipped your #7 and #3 in 2001? We will follow up by email with the location. Thanks

Shhh.....the location's a secret. Rolling Eyes
Unbelievable

PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2009 5:18 pm    

Here's what happened the last time she caught Richard lying:

Quote:
Kokopelli
Post Number: 30
Posted on Tuesday, August 05, 2008 - 9:55 am:

But Richard, what about the chicken wire embedded in OUR kamados?

It's disappointing, however, that you continue to resort to lies and misrepresentation. That photo was posted by the manufacturer, to describe a manufacturing defect, and how it had been remedied. The customer received a new cooker at no charge. That's called "Customer Service", something you haven't managed to grasp yet. But what else is new?

Richardj
Post Number: 2344
Posted on Tuesday, August 05, 2008 - 10:51 am:

Kokopelli, our manufacturing process requires thin wire mesh (as well as the subject manufacturer did) to be able to remove the pieces from molds after casting. We have done this for over 25 years and since the wire is so thin and has little stress, it works Ok in this case although it is a concern.

There are no lies or misrepresentations about this manufacturing process. These defect are engineering facts. Replacing one defect with another doesn't help. The thick metal bands and hinge must be on the outside and not embedded

I just thought I would reintroduce this classic post. It's worth a second look. She is KFF material isn't she? Razz
Unbelievable

PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2009 4:39 am    

Retail outlet?

Quote:
Lindabeez3
Post Number: 3
Posted on Monday, March 16, 2009 - 12:57 pm:

So, I thought I'd try this again..
From what I understand from the recent newsletter we could get a "high volume" pallet (7000 pounds/388 boxes) delivered to Sacramento for $10.19 ($8.99 for charcoal + $1.20 shipping) per box.
I would like 50 or so boxes. So that only leaves 338 boxes
Any takers?

Richardj
Post Number: 2464
Posted on Monday, March 16, 2009 - 3:37 pm:

We have about 150 more for Sacramento area. Maybe go over to Emigh Hardware and see if they want a pallet or two. They would sell it for about $15.99 or so. Thanks for keeping it going!
Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2009 5:53 am    

Re: Retail outlet?

Quote:
Maybe go over to Emigh Hardware and see if they want a pallet or two. They would sell it for about $15.99 or so. Thanks for keeping it going!

I like how he expects her to become his de facto distributor.
Nemesis

PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2009 6:25 am    

Since RJ used to be based in Sacramento, I wouldnt at all be surprised if the owner of Emigh hardware ran the poor lady off, screaming at her becasue he never got the last pallet or two he ordered!
Unbelievable

PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2009 3:22 pm    

Almost right.......

Nemesis wrote:
Since RJ used to be based in Sacramento, I wouldnt at all be surprised if the owner of Emigh hardware ran the poor lady off, screaming at her becasue he never got the last pallet or two he ordered!
The owner of the hardware store would run her off because RJ still owes them for his maxed out business line of credit. Razz
Nemesis

PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2009 6:11 am    

Laughing Thats a lot of quickcrete Laughing
Unbelievable

PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2009 2:00 pm    

RJ can't deliver>

Quote:
Lindabeez3
Post Number: 4
Posted on Friday, March 27, 2009 - 9:04 am:

Longjohn,
Ok, that's great! Hopefully Richard wasn't counting the two of us in on the "150 more". I guess I will visit Emigh and see if they are interested.

~Linda

Richardj
Post Number: 2468
Posted on Friday, March 27, 2009 - 9:32 am:

Linda and Longjohn, thank you both for your efforts in regards to the 388 box shipment. After a few of these larger orders we are down to individual orders from this container. We do have another container coming but in the mean time please let us know the number of boxes of KEC you would like us to ship now.

Thanks, Richard

Funny how the Pidler and Handler couldn't find anyone interested or even get a response for that matter. Now he claims that someone bought a few larger orders. Who bought the "larger" orders? Now he's backing out because he can't deliver. I knew it was an imaginary container of charcoal. Rolling Eyes
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Kamado Fraud Forum Index :: Charcoal K-tastrophy All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: