Kamado Fraud Forum    
Kamado Fraud Forum    

Is RJ getting feeble?

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Kamado Fraud Forum Index :: Kamado Grief in General
View previous topic :: View next topic  
fishtail-99

PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2008 11:14 am    

Is RJ getting feeble?

Quote:

Richardj
Post Number: 2334
Posted on Thursday, July 10, 2008 - 11:06 am:

---------------------------------------------------------------------- ----------
Hello all, and some comments..I think of this quick refurbishing process as “Re-grouting”, “Polishing”, “Staining” or “Sealing” and I would suggest filling and not removing old grout after some soap and water cleaning of the surfaces. Most of us have done nothing to their Kamados after MANY years of exposure, however a little care certainly is reasonable and does make a difference aesthetically. While motivated, be sure to get some of “Bar Keepers Friend” to shine up the stainless steel. Better yet, get a cover! Good luck, Richard

Poor Richard must be getting feeble. He forgot to put the quote marks around the words "Stainless Steel".

And, of course you shouldn't try to remove the old grout. That's possibly all that is keeping the tile from falling off.
Johnnyboy

PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 7:06 am    

Quote:
And, of course you shouldn't try to remove the old grout. That's possibly all that is keeping the tile from falling off.

Exactly what happened to mine. Huge bubbles of tile held together by grout. Reporting it; responses led to being called an idiot, and being worried about me because nothing is wrong.
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Kamado Fraud Forum Index :: Kamado Grief in General All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: