Kamado Fraud Forum    
Kamado Fraud Forum    

Where have we heard this before?

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Kamado Fraud Forum Index :: Charcoal K-tastrophy
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Nemesis

PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2007 12:59 pm    

Where have we heard this before?

admin on K forum wrote:
Tpaul, we agree, $15.00 is a lot of money for any of us to throw away, including billz-t in his BGE and similar types. However, we do offer a money back satisfaction guarantee to lessen his $15.00 financial loss. Merry Christmas!

Yeah, sure. I have a cooker with cracks, loose tiles, and rusty stainless that laughs at me every time I read about your assurances and guarantees!
Nerka

PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2007 4:20 pm    

Just because we don't want anyone to miss out on the follow up posts. Now they point out the fine print to their money backed satisfaction guarantee.

Quote:
Karikamado
Associate Member
Post Number: 11
Posted on Thursday, December 20, 2007 - 12:31 pm:
Am I to understand that if you buy the $15.00 sample and do not like it, you will refund the $15.00? Do they have to pay the $8.00 flat rate to send the box back?

Admin
Board Administrator
Post Number: 82
Posted on Thursday, December 20, 2007 - 1:37 pm:
Karikamado,

Our eBay listing states our RETURN policy (as copied below)
"Returns: Seller accepts returns.
30 Days Money Back"

The purchase one box sample has a distinct possibility of your loosing the $8.99 USPS Flat Rate cost for shipping the return.

Your total loss, unless you return the box to our warehouse, would be $6.04 (14.99 less your return shipping cost of $8.95).

With this looming gamble, we would suggest you NOT purchase a sample box of charcoal.

Surfside
Post Number: 26
Posted on Thursday, December 20, 2007 - 1:50 pm:
It might be a good idea to mention in the ad the fact that the buyer is responsible for paying shipping in order to get a refund. Also ambiguous is whether or not you have to return the entire sample. I would assume that since this is a sample for you to try, you should be able to burn some of it as a part of trying it. So, how much do you have to return? (I'm just being curious here. I agree that the deal isn't quite as risky as say, buying Enron stock, lol!)

Thanks,
Bill Norton (Surfside)

Admin
Board Administrator
Post Number: 83
Posted on Thursday, December 20, 2007 - 2:48 pm:
Thank you Surfside, very good points. We will be sure to include in future eBay listings the following:
1. Purchaser is responsible for return shipping costs.
2. Extept for 3 or 4 briquettes that can be used for testing purposes, remaiing briquettes must be returned.

Actually Bill, it only take one briquette to test the quality, moisture content, hardness and carbon content (harmful volitiles or smoke).

Thank you,

Laura

fishtail-99

PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2007 4:55 pm    

Quote:
Actually Bill, it only take one briquette to test the quality, moisture content, hardness and carbon content (harmful volitiles or smoke).

WTF?!?!?!? Try it yourself means get out your handy dandy mass spectrometer? Send it off to a lab? I ask again, WTF?!?!?!
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Kamado Fraud Forum Index :: Charcoal K-tastrophy All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: