Kamado Fraud Forum    
Kamado Fraud Forum    

New K-owner and shocked at CS - disputed my visa
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Kamado Fraud Forum Index :: Rip-Off Reports
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2007 9:43 am    

sam wrote:
If it functions as it should, you will enjoy ceramic cooking, and I would encourage you to share those experiences on the komodokamado forum. I think you might enjoy it more than the kamado forum.

And the big green eggheadforum and ray basso's forum... Wink
DoubleIPA

PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2007 10:53 am    

Re: That is what I want

burned up wrote:
Still, I just paid a LOT of money for this and I'd like to be excited about it. I hope this makes sense.

Trust me, most of us here know that experience. Shipping is a huge PITA for me as the subdivision I live in restricts truck access and also costs associated with switching grills. I just wanted to keep thinking,"Hey, I dodged the bullet and got a good grill"; but wishful thinking soon turned sour when half the tiles on my grill started tapping hollow, cracks formed around the top opening and it was barely 6 months old (no cold or nasty weather here and I did a full proper break-in too). The quicker you can get rid of the POSK, the more money and less problems it will have. Once you start having issues, nobody is going to want to buy it.

However you choose to handle it, I wish you good luck!

BTW, someone get Schadenfreude some tranquilizers or something (must have been on a drunken tirade...again...hehe)! This forum is not about calling people names, it is only about documenting the fraudulent activities of the Kamado Company (and their many alias company names).
Schadenfreude

PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2007 1:41 pm    

DoubleIPA wrote:
This forum is not about calling people names...

Knotter wrote:
...one of our own calling us morons is a bit unfair to us...

Not that I give a rat's ass, but I didn't call anyone HERE anything. I did give the OP considerable grief for thinking that a Johnson cooker at 50% off would be a good deal. It's just a 50% smaller rip-off.

Like the OP said, he didn't do his homework. Even though he's come clean and seen the light, he's earned some grief. Think of it as hazing before being welcomed onto the back seat of the school bus where the other cool kids hang out.

My sympathy and kind words are for customers that bought years ago when the truth about the company was not so easily obtainable.

I did call Richard Johnson a sack of shit. Anyone care to dispute that?

schadenfreude \SHOD-n-froy-duh\, noun: A malicious satisfaction obtained from the misfortunes of others.
Nemesis

PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2007 2:45 pm    

I thought maybe Shadenfreude just had a good night going door to door asking "Trick or Beer" from his neighbors! Razz
DoubleIPA

PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2007 3:21 pm    

Nemesis wrote:
I thought maybe Shadenfreude just had a good night going door to door asking "Trick or Beer" from his neighbors! Razz

Nah, he waited behind the trees and beat up the kids for their candy - hehehe!
foxhound

PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2007 6:52 pm    

Waking up on the wrong side of the dog pile was the best one! Laughing
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Kamado Fraud Forum Index :: Rip-Off Reports All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: