Kamado Fraud Forum    
Kamado Fraud Forum    

What's all this talk on the Mex forum site about Asbestos?

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Kamado Fraud Forum Index :: Problems with Richard J
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Isla'sDad

PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2006 9:31 am    

What's all this talk on the Mex forum site about Asbestos?

In a desperate and pathetic attempt to discredit Komodo Kamado, Richard Johnson made claims both on the Kamado forum and on Ebay that Komodo Cookers contain asbestos, this is complete and utter nonsense. The Komodo cooker contains Silica, Alumina, Iron Oxide, Lime, Magnesia, Titania, Alkalies... That's it. They were very upset when I let the cat out of the bag and told people that at least until two years ago theirs was made primarily of common Portland cement mixed with volcanic cinder. Not exactly high tech Wink I know this of course because their abandoned workers now work for Komodo.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2006 11:37 am    

Yes, that was one of the stupidest posts I've ever seen the guy who owns the mexican cooker company post. He makes up some email that a guy in Ireland had one explode on him that came from Indonesia. Uh huh.... And then he thinks the FDA is going to intervene in Indonesia, uh huh. And having deserted his Indonesian operation and workers, he claims to know the composition of the formula they use, despite the fact that he explicitly states that they are not using HIS formula. Gee how's he know what's in their formula? LOL, the mexican cooker forum is highly entertaining at times.
IPA

PostPosted: Sun May 28, 2006 6:53 am    

??

Just curious, I was relooking over that old K post (I remember when it came out - thought it was pretty silly - a TNT K -hehe), and noticed they refer to Topo Susilio as the owner of KK? Was that just a mistake?
Isla'sDad

PostPosted: Sun May 28, 2006 3:22 pm    

the designer and owner of KK

IPA wrote:
and noticed they refer to Topo Susilio as the owner of KK? Was that just a mistake?

Just their ignorance as to who was involved.. As some of you might know Topo was RJ's Indo connection/Manager. He put the company in Topo's name to save $$ & avoid taxes and getting proper documentation etc. When he left town, he left Topo with the bills and owing the now out of work employees severance. I met Topo via RJ's lawyer who was also duped..

I am the designer and owner of KK and Topo is still involved with the production.

PS The TNT became too expensive for production and so it was with great regret replaced with the more stable but less explosive refractory material..
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Kamado Fraud Forum Index :: Problems with Richard J All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: