Kamado Fraud Forum    
Kamado Fraud Forum    

Saw this kamado on the K forum

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Kamado Fraud Forum Index :: Hall of Shame
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Nerka

PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2007 7:35 pm    

Saw this kamado on the K forum

I thought that this thread might get deleted so I'll try to move it to over here.

Jerkstore wrote:
After not using my K for a few months over the winter - I opened up the dome tonight and found quite a surprise. The thin coat/seal on the inside of the dome has peeled away / is falling off in several places and looks to be spreading. (I'll post pictures shortly).

Not sure what caused this or what to do next(scape away all the loose area could lead me to stripping the entire inside of the dome).

Any thoughts/advice would be appreciated - please help!

Jerkstore wrote:
Pictures as promised

Steel

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 5:05 pm    

Laughing M61 to the rescue!! i'd just use a M16 and be done with it, Idea or use it as a bird bath if cement holds water.
Eventually the komrades will come to the rescue and save the day,,already someone posted that he likes the bare interior surfce that was revealed after his peeled and how he takes advantage of the truth it tells. Shocked
That's pretty sad.
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Kamado Fraud Forum Index :: Hall of Shame All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: