Kamado Fraud Forum    
Kamado Fraud Forum    

Kamado Fraud. From 2003 till today!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Kamado Fraud Forum Index :: Problems with Richard J
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 9:40 pm    

Santana wrote:
You're right Tony.

Admin, please make this topic public.

Our charcoal will be available in the U.S. once again. My friend Dennis will make it happen, and we'll support him all the way to distribute these briquettes in the US.

Thank you
Sandy

Sorry you didn't get your money from the crook RJ. At least making this public, people will realize how he is running his charcoal scam and avoid falling victim.

-Admin
ToastedMorsel

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 10:18 am    

Photo is good for a thousand words?

I'd have to classify this guy as one of RJ's UNhappy Customers.

http://www.thesmokering.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=62450

dealt with Richard Johnson last year when I purchased 2 boxes of Kamado Extruded Charcoal. When it arrived it was 70 to 90% dust and wet on the inside. I was promised a refund after taking pictures of the boxes and to make a long story short I never got my money back. He promised and promised and promised and finally stopped answering my emails. Since then I have learned of others with the same problem with Richard refusing to refund peoples money for an inferior product.

One I know of had the product show up with mold all through it and was refused a refund. That person was told to just let it dry out and then use it...Oh joy, have some mold with your BBQ...

I just wanted to let people know what a ripoff artist this guy is as I dont want to see anymore people get taken.

Here are pix I took.

The first box was opened right away and you can see how light in color it is compared to the second. The first had time to dry out while the second was opened right before taking the picture and was very moist, even to the point of water droplets on the inside of the plastic bags.

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Kamado Fraud Forum Index :: Problems with Richard J All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: