Kamado Fraud Forum    
Kamado Fraud Forum    

Classic RJ -2

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Kamado Fraud Forum Index :: Problems with Richard J
View previous topic :: View next topic  
curly

PostPosted: Sat Feb 24, 2007 5:13 am    

Classic RJ -2

At first I just thought he was trying to build up his case for triple charging them because he buys stainless by the boatload and gets it for a fraction of that one-see two-see price. Then I realized that he no longer buys anything in quantity, he buys just enough to make the last Kamado ordered Embarassed Rolling Eyes

So, anybody wanna buy a $350 rib rack...line em up, 3 years waiting list. If he can get the first million deposits he'll contract it out and make a killing.

===============================================

Richardj
Post Number: 2157

Posted on Friday, February 23, 2007 - 11:10 pm: Edit Post Print Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)
A little off rib rack topic, but let's see....if it takes 64 feet of Stainless Steel 1/4 inch round rod to make a #7 grill and we buy the stainless steel (must be careful that it is certified 304 stainless, not cheaper) for $10.00 per 12 feet, that would take about 5.33 12' lengths or $53.33 for the #7 grill material alone. Now add labor for cutting, welding, finishing, and overhead.....and profit? would amount to another $40.00 or more....makes me hope that our pricing for quality is more than fair for all our stainless steel accessories. A real shock is to add up the stainless cost for our Kamado 1 and 1/4 x 1/8 inch bands. But can you imagine not using stainless?
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Kamado Fraud Forum Index :: Problems with Richard J All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: