Kamado Fraud Forum    
Kamado Fraud Forum    

No calls..no emails...Do the phones even work anymore?
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Kamado Fraud Forum Index :: Customer Service Nightmares
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Nemesis

PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2006 5:16 pm    

No calls..no emails...Do the phones even work anymore?

Working phone number for Kamado company?

Roman
Post Number: 1
Posted on Tuesday, September 26, 2006 - 11:47 am:

---------------------------------------------------------------------- ----------
I have been trying to contact the Kamado Company and none of the phone numbers on their website are in service. Does anyone know how to get in touch with them?

Jiarby
Post Number: 1144
Posted on Tuesday, September 26, 2006 - 12:17 pm:

---------------------------------------------------------------------- ----------
the 877 number worked for me just a few mins ago.

Roman
Post Number: 2
Posted on Tuesday, September 26, 2006 - 12:18 pm:

Was that 877-257-6871?

Jiarby
Post Number: 1145
Posted on Tuesday, September 26, 2006 - 1:44 pm:

yes it was... rang a long time then vm.

Kemnewmex
Associate Member
Post Number: 23
Posted on Tuesday, September 26, 2006 - 2:07 pm:

I've been trying them for 2 1/2 weeks with no answer or returned call. Not being ugly, but I thought I wanted to order a new cooker

Lauraj
Post Number: 158
Posted on Tuesday, September 26, 2006 - 4:07 pm:

Hey Guys!

I apologize; I am the only one in the office this afternoon and have been tied up on the phone. I am also training our new employee Tony on our customer service.

Please send me a quick e-mail or PM with your best contact # and I will either contact you this evening or tomorrow.

I apologize for the inconvenience!

Sincerely,
LauraJ

Marti384
Post Number: 3
Posted on Tuesday, September 26, 2006 - 4:43 pm:

Laura,
does this mean you will contact everyone that has been awaiting a return email/phone call for a while now, or just that person you were responding to?

Lauraj
Post Number: 159
Posted on Tuesday, September 26, 2006 - 4:53 pm:

Marti384,
I am trying to contact back everyone who has been waiting for a return phone call.

Marti384
Post Number: 4
Posted on Tuesday, September 26, 2006 - 5:26 pm:

Laura,
OK, thank you very much, i would appreciate it.

Dijan
Post Number: 10
Posted on Wednesday, September 27, 2006 - 6:07 am:

Laura,
How about emails????

Lauraj
Post Number: 160
Posted on Wednesday, September 27, 2006 - 11:14 am:

Dijan,
I am working on e-mails as well. Unfortunately, I was out of the office Thursday & Friday so I am playing catch up with all of my phone calls and e-mails.
curly

PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2006 10:14 am    

They are so busy watching the forum so they can delete complaints that they just don't have any time for the phones!! Shocked
foxhound

PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2006 7:02 pm    

Evidently the problems continue:

Quote:

Rcirclec
Associate Member
Post Number: 13
Posted on Tuesday, October 24, 2006 - 3:20 pm:

Am I the only one having problems getting kamado co to answer my e-mails or returning my phone calls? They took out the final payment last week but have given me no info. on a ETA Ralph i

Lauraj
Post Number: 168
Posted on Tuesday, October 24, 2006 - 4:55 pm:

Dear Ralph,

Hello! I apologize that you have not been unable to get through to us. The understanding that I have is that your #7 is completed and crated, but Tony is to get in contact with the freight company to deliver it down to Todos Santos for you (as this is our first time doing a shipment within Mexico). Unfortunately, Tony has been out of the office yesterday and today with a bad case of the Flu. He will return tomorrow and I will follow-up with him to have him get in contact with you.

Sincerely,
LauraJ

Tania
Post Number: 28
Posted on Tuesday, October 24, 2006 - 7:08 pm:

Laura -- I sent an e-mail 2 weeks ago to sales@kamado.com about pricing on a #1, since you no longer choose to post clear pricing for everyone to see on the website. No one has responded at all -- and I would still like an answer to the e-mail! How is anyone to order anything if we can't get answers back?

And this guy has a Meridian ordered since last Nov:
Quote:

Dscarter
Post Number: 34
Posted on Tuesday, October 24, 2006 - 4:33 pm:

I ordered mine in November 2005 and still haven't seen it. I'm extremely frustrated as the communication stopped in March. Have spoken with Richard, who asked me to re-send my pictures (which I did). Still nothing. It's getting cold here!

Deni
foxhound

PostPosted: Sat Oct 28, 2006 11:30 am    

Looks like the apology and promises were not all that sincere. Just more of the same! Still giving the benefit of the doubt Porkchop? Customer service is not a priority in that business. Hasn't been and won't be as long as the Johnsons own that business. They give lipservice to customer service and that is all. It is too easy to dismiss the upset customers as difficult and too few to matter. Honeyboy posts:

Quote:

Honeyboy
Post Number: 101
Posted on Saturday, October 28, 2006 - 10:21 am:

Laura,

Ten (10)days ago,10/18/06, YOu wrote

"Sacramento/Bay Area Pallet: I will have all of the details regarding your order tomorrow and I will be contacting you with them."

I have not heard from your or had any response to my email.

What's up with the order????

Mason
foxhound

PostPosted: Thu Nov 02, 2006 11:08 pm    

Still ignoring their customers....The customer service improvements/additions don't seem to be effective. This guy's BBQ has been sitting around for almost 2 weeks waiting for someone to write up a bill of laden. I wonder if his credit card has already been charged.

Quote:

Bbq_foley
Associate Member
Post Number: 21
Posted on Thursday, November 02, 2006 - 1:03 pm:

Let's get this order on the way.

Sigmore
Associate Member
Post Number: 19
Posted on Thursday, November 02, 2006 - 1:59 pm:

I contacted Laura 10/19/06 with my email addy she said she needed to send me an invoice for cost. That's where I'm sitting and waiting right now.

Dijan
Associate Member
Post Number: 16
Posted on Thursday, November 02, 2006 - 4:56 pm:

join the club!
Waiting for 30 boxes.
Phoned yesterday and was told my #7 has been in San Diego since 10/20 and I'm waiting for a bill of laden from Richelle.
Still waiting. How long does it take to write up a bill?
curly

PostPosted: Fri Nov 03, 2006 9:34 am    

Apparently takes at least 2 weeks to write up a bill. Don't forget, this is a company that can take 8 mths to build a grill, 2 years to get parts to you, a year or more to get a load of lump out. Let's face it folks, these people have a whole different idea of time than us normals do Shocked
missing

PostPosted: Fri Nov 03, 2006 4:58 pm    

Time is on their side

curly, you are right, they do have a different perspective on time. they have all the time in the world in their magic kingdom. they get to it, when they get to it. nothing more, nothing less. and woe to those that display disatisfaction.

whatever the schtick they have, it must be working, people keep sending them money and amazingly they keep turning out defective products. one would think with that lead time to build this product, it would be the world champion. but that is not the case.
Nerka

PostPosted: Fri Nov 03, 2006 4:59 pm    

curly wrote:
Apparently takes at least 2 weeks to write up a bill. Don't forget, this is a company that can take 8 mths to build a grill, 2 years to get parts to you, a year or more to get a load of lump out. Let's face it folks, these people have a whole different idea of time than us normals do Shocked

This gives a whole new meaning to the maņana syndrome. Rolling Eyes
foxhound

PostPosted: Fri Nov 03, 2006 9:59 pm    

It's not surprising they are starting to focus on the home show circuit to market their product. They can make a sale and collect a deposit before anyone can check them out on the internet. A three day weekend at a homeshow, take their days off mid-week, a day or two at the office and back to the next homeshow. Sounds like a travelling circus. Laughing
Nerka

PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2006 8:40 am    

One of these days someone they owe money to will serve them papers at one of the home shows.
DoubleIPA

PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2006 6:30 pm    

Cartoon like sago - hehe!

This reminds me of a Wimpy (from Popeye) quote; "I'll gladly pay you Tuesday for a hamburger today?". hehehe Laughing Man, there is no way I would still have an order placed after all that run around.

Dijan
Associate Member
Post Number: 18
Posted on Tuesday, November 07, 2006 - 1:11 pm:

I'm all excited!
My charcoal and my #7 shipped yesterday.
I can't wait to get started cooking.

Dijan

Associate Member
Post Number: 20
Posted on Thursday, November 09, 2006 - 2:14 pm:

Ok, I get a call from Deborah on Tuesday telling me my order shipped on Monday and they were looking for payment for the shipping and extra stuff I ordered .
I gave my credit card info and am still waiting for a tracking number I was promised last week. I have sent several emails and called today and got a machine!
What happened to customer service????

Cqrichelle
Post Number: 26
Posted on Thursday, November 09, 2006 - 2:24 pm:

Dijan,
Yes, we received your email from this afternoon and I placed a call with the shipper to get your tracking number but they have not gotten back to me yet. As soon as the shipping company faxes your tracking to me I will send it right away. Also your Kamado was picked up from Estes Express Lines on Tuesday. Thank you for your patience.

Richelle Johnson

Dijan
Associate Member
Post Number: 21
Posted on Thursday, November 09, 2006 - 3:30 pm:

Tuesday I was told the #7 was picked up Monday.
foxhound

PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2006 7:18 pm    

So I wonder where the new customer service guy is. Wasn't it Debra that told him it shipped on Monday?

Maybe it is just me, but if I was shipping these out all the time and using the same trucking company, I would insist that they fax me tracking numbers the day of pickup. You know the customer is going to want to have it, then you are having to make additional phone calls to get the numbers and then to call or email the customer back. Very poor time management. No wonder they never seem to get anything accomplished.
Nerka

PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2006 8:13 pm    

I have a funny felling that there might be some deleting happening very soon so I got these quotes.
--------------------------------------------------------------------
Fetzervalve
Associate Member
Post Number: 14
Posted on Thursday, November 09, 2006 - 7:15 pm:

Yeah, Monday.... that's the ticket, isn't that what I said?

---------------------------------------------------------------------
Better get Tony on the line.

Dijan
Associate Member
Post Number: 22
Posted on Thursday, November 09, 2006 - 7:49 pm:

Do you mean "invisible Tony"?
---------------------------------------------------------------------
Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2006 5:48 am    

Still Waiting...

Dijan
Associate Member
Post Number: 23
Posted on Friday, November 10, 2006 - 11:23 am:

STILL WAITING FOR THAT TRACKING NUMBER!
I'm seriously doubting it was shipped at all.
Nerka

PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2006 4:14 pm    

Oh and there is more. I wonder why they don't delete that thread?

---------------------------------------------------------------------- ---------

Dijan
Associate Member
Post Number: 24
Posted on Friday, November 10, 2006 - 2:06 pm:
STILL WAITING!!!!
THE WORST CUSTOMER SERVICE I HAVE EVER ENCOUNTERED.

---------------------------------------------------------------------- -----------
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Kamado Fraud Forum Index :: Customer Service Nightmares All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

Jump to: