Kamado Fraud Forum    
Kamado Fraud Forum    

The Humorous Side of Richard Johnson's Forum

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Kamado Fraud Forum Index :: Problems with Richard J
View previous topic :: View next topic  
JasmineFilter

PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2006 8:19 am    

The Humorous Side of Richard Johnson's Forum

What is truly funny is that sometimes, AlanZ isn't watching the forum. When this occurs, it is possible to provoke Richard Johnson to post ridiculous things. It is only later than AlanZ will come in and clean up both the provocation and Richard Johnson's ill-advised posts. Case in point. Someone (maybe it was me, lol) challenged Richard Johnson to remove the post in which he lies about KomodoKamado containing asbestos. Richard then says that only once KK proves that their cookers don't contain asbestos will he remove the accusations. Then it was pointed out that KK has MDS sheets for their cooker's materials online. AlanZ then rescued Richard by deleting all the posts.

Another case in point, the posts by AMG13 trying to get some answers to questions and trying to place an order. He posts that he has been trying to get Kamado to answer his emails and phone calls:

Quote:
Wow I find this hard to believe.

I have literally called 50 plus of times.
And have sent several emails and left many voice messages.
I was starting to think that some emergency or something has happened down there.
Now I am being told that other people are getting through in 3 rings?
It means that my emails and voice messages are just being ignored???
I am a pretty patient person...but I was actually starting to think that they must have had some major problem...because there could be no other reason why I would not get a response?

Now I am more confused to hear people are getting such quick response???

Richard Johnson then calls him a liar and says he will check his records to see if AMG13 has really called or emailed:

Quote:
Amg13, like you I find it "hard to believe". 50 PLUS times! WOW! Now that IS A RECORD, even for us. I just emailed Kim for her explanation and our girls for the telephone records. I sincerely want to get to the bottom of this. If we are wrong, we certainly want to correct it as best we can. If you called 50 plus time and left many voice messages, I want to check these records carefully to see exactly when you called and all our email messages and why they were not answered. Frankly, I don't believe it for a second, but you can be assured I will find out. If I find out you are right, you will receive an apology from all of us. If you are wrong in this accusation, please post elsewhere. Is that a deal?

AlanZ to the rescue again. AMG13's post and Richards post were soon deleted. If only we knew AlanZ's vacation schedule..... Laughing
foxhound

PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2006 8:31 am    

RJ post

Did anyone happen to get a copy of the RJ response to AMG13. I heard it was a classic. Went postal and a real customer...Really paranoid.
curly

PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2006 9:31 am    

I believe someone out there has that whole thread. Where I told the Kamado team to take some classes on how to deal with people. Course I lost my membership over that, but, oh well.
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Kamado Fraud Forum Index :: Problems with Richard J All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: