Kamado Fraud Forum    
Kamado Fraud Forum    

It never stops indeed.....
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Kamado Fraud Forum Index :: Kamado Grief in General
View previous topic :: View next topic  
BeDummy

PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2012 7:57 am    

It never stops indeed.....

I got the latest 'Kamado Newsletter' in my e-mail.
It was obviously from RJ.
NOT Chris. NOT John.
WTF?

Who *are* this Chris and John and:
a:Why are they still allowing this shit?
b:Where's THEIR newsletter?

I kinda doubt their ability/concern if they can't shut this *small bit* of crap down.

Hey pimps-control yer bitches!
Your check cleared-
WHY is this fuckhead still spammin' my mailbox?

BD(unless yer bitches actually are the ones in control)
Kamado Grills

PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2012 8:31 am    

Sigh......this has been discussed so many times already. We do not have the books from the previous company as we only tried to purchase a few things and start a new company. you could just block the email or send it to your spam folder.
BeDummy

PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2012 8:55 am    

DUDE-
HOW FRICKIN' LONG DOES IT TAKE TO GET YOUR
EMAIL LIST
STRAIGHT/UNDER CONTROL?

BD(doubting your sincerity greatly)
Kamado Grills

PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2012 10:05 am    

BeDummy wrote:
DUDE-
HOW FRICKIN' LONG DOES IT TAKE TO GET YOUR
EMAIL LIST
STRAIGHT/UNDER CONTROL?

BD(doubting your sincerity greatly)

He has his own list. Feel free to check the sending address. It did not come from us. BTW, feel free to post up this newsletter for us all to enjoy, as we are not on the email list.
BBQ master

PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2012 4:10 pm    

I sent all the emails from Richard and Michelle to the new owners as they requested. However, they seem to be taking up right where Richard the JERK left off. They don't respond, they don't honor or try to make whole anyone who gave a deposit or needs parts. DO NOT buy from the new kamado Grills Co.

Here's their website:

kamadogrills@gmail.com

Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad
Kamado Grills

PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2012 6:09 pm    

BBQ master wrote:
I sent all the emails from Richard and Michelle to the new owners as they requested. However, they seem to be taking up right where Richard the JERK left off. They don't respond, they don't honor or try to make whole anyone who gave a deposit or needs parts. DO NOT buy from the new kamado Grills Co.

Here's their website:

kamadogrills@gmail.com

as it has been stated before. We only got a few assets and started our own/separate company. We are doing what we do to be nice, not because it is our liability. We have been overwhelmed lately with emails and maybe missed yours. Under what email or name did you send it from and I will look in to it.

In fact, for the most part, the only thing we have been doing is building parts for people and working deals for people that were ripped off. Just today we shipped a stack of boxes out. We have also shipped many other parts and even a few complete Kamado Grills for a fraction of the current price.

John
BBQ master

PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2012 6:58 am    

Kamado Grills wrote:
BBQ master wrote:

Here's their website:

kamadogrills@gmail.com

as it has been stated before. We only got a few assets and started our own/separate company. We are doing what we do to be nice, not because it is our liability. We have been overwhelmed lately with emails and maybe missed yours. Under what email or name did you send it from and I will look in to it.

In fact, for the most part, the only thing we have been doing is building parts for people and working deals for people that were ripped off. Just today we shipped a stack of boxes out. We have also shipped many other parts and even a few complete Kamado Grills for a fraction of the current price.

John

John, I sent all the information twice now.
My name is David Biles

I put a 50% deposit of $1063.04 by check for a Kamado BBQ on 4/28/10.
to
Richelle Johnson @
Kamado Distributing Company
6440 Sky Pointe Dr.
Suite 140-401
Las Vegas, NV 89131

(877) 257-6871

They even sent me a fake bill-of ladin.

Invoice # 10967
Kamado Grills

PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2012 10:15 am    

BBQ master wrote:
Kamado Grills wrote:
BBQ master wrote:

Here's their website:

kamadogrills@gmail.com

John

John, I sent all the information twice now.
My name is David Biles

I put a 50% deposit of $1063.04 by check for a Kamado BBQ on 4/28/10.
to
Richelle Johnson @
Kamado Distributing Company
6440 Sky Pointe Dr.
Suite 140-401
Las Vegas, NV 89131

(877) 257-6871

They even sent me a fake bill-of ladin.

Invoice # 10967

ok, as mentioned before, since we did not acquire any liability we do not have a copy of any of the books from the previous company. I also emailed you back yesterday 17 minutes after you had emailed us asking you to give us a call so we could work something out for you if you would like. I haven't heard from you yet, and we are working today.

Thanks,
John
BBQ master

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2012 6:18 pm    

Here's the latest:
I was able to actually talk to Kamadousa.com and they seem willing to make things right. I should know tomorrow Monday April 16th, 2012. They are going to call me to let me know what they can do. If things go they way I'm hoping, I will have full praise for the new owners as they seem to be willing to make things RIGHT. More tomorrow.....

onwards,

BBQ master
Smile
tamswilson

PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2012 8:00 am    

So, BBQ master, did they ever call you back?

I talked to the new owners twice and sent emails confirming my purchased - but never delivered Kamado.
They sounded just like you described, i.e., helpful and sympathetic.
They denied any liability for RJ's wrongdoings, and said they would check into my situation and see if they could offer me a discount or something. No call, no email... no nothing.

Think about it folks... anyone who would buy a fraudulent company from a crook like RJ and try to make a go of it is either a crook or an idiot (or both). If John / Chris really wanted to establish a creditable company, why in the world would they choose to start out in as deep a hole as RJ has dug for Kamado? I certainly would not. I would do it like Dennis @ Komado and created a new company that produces a very high quality product with unparalleled customer service. And even he had to battle extremely adverse sentiments created by RJ (and he has no connection at all to Kamado).

John / Chris can make alibis, excuses, disclaimers, promises, etc. 'til hell freezes over; but, sigh, actions speak louder than words... you be the judge...

My opinion is:
THESE GUYS ARE CUT FROM THE SAME CLOTH AS RJ... DO NOT TRUST THEM... THEY ARE LIARS.

DLTBW
BBQ master

PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2012 8:21 am    

They did contact me and said they will make the Kooker and ship it to me.

We'll see, it will be 3 weeks on Tuesday May 8th and they said they can ship in about 3 weeks. So we'll see this week.

More info to come,

BBQ master
Kamado Grills

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2012 10:57 am    

tamswilson wrote:
So, BBQ master, did they ever call you back?

I talked to the new owners twice and sent emails confirming my purchased - but never delivered Kamado.
They sounded just like you described, i.e., helpful and sympathetic.
They denied any liability for RJ's wrongdoings, and said they would check into my situation and see if they could offer me a discount or something. No call, no email... no nothing.

Think about it folks... anyone who would buy a fraudulent company from a crook like RJ and try to make a go of it is either a crook or an idiot (or both). If John / Chris really wanted to establish a creditable company, why in the world would they choose to start out in as deep a hole as RJ has dug for Kamado? I certainly would not. I would do it like Dennis @ Komado and created a new company that produces a very high quality product with unparalleled customer service. And even he had to battle extremely adverse sentiments created by RJ (and he has no connection at all to Kamado).

John / Chris can make alibis, excuses, disclaimers, promises, etc. 'til hell freezes over; but, sigh, actions speak louder than words... you be the judge...

My opinion is:
THESE GUYS ARE CUT FROM THE SAME CLOTH AS RJ... DO NOT TRUST THEM... THEY ARE LIARS.

DLTBW

amazing how your tone and story change now. I guess its a lot easier to be a keyboard cowboy then it is to talk to us like that on the phone. As far as I am concerned, I will continue to help others and not you until you publicly apologize as you did on the phone to us. Any help that has been offered is of our own good will, not because we have to. We did not buy the company or its liabilities, and we did start our own new company. I don't know how many times we have to say it. To group us with him is the biggest insult you can say to/about us.

Also, we did leave a message with you about the shipping price and asked you to call us back, you never did..... If we screw up, we will own it and apologize, not make excuses.

Good luck,
John
Kamado Grills

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2012 10:59 am    

BBQ master wrote:
They did contact me and said they will make the Kooker and ship it to me.

We'll see, it will be 3 weeks on Tuesday May 8th and they said they can ship in about 3 weeks. So we'll see this week.

More info to come,

BBQ master

We currently have another one ready to go out and are waiting for our shipment of thermostats to complete the order.

Thanks,
John
tamswilson

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2012 11:49 am    

Quote:
Amazing how your tone and story change now. I guess its a lot easier to be a keyboard cowboy then it is to talk to us like that on the phone. As far as I am concerned, I will continue to help others and not you until you publicly apologize as you did on the phone to us. We did not buy the company or its liabilities, and we did start our own new company. I don't know how many times we have to say it. To group us with him is the biggest insult you can say to/about us.

Also, we did leave a message with you about the shipping price and asked you to call us back, you never did..... If we screw up, we will own it and apologize, not make excuses.

John,

"keyboard cowboy"?... I do NOT hide behind anything or anyone... not even a pseudonym: my name is Tams Wilson and I live in Kenai, Alaska (you have my phone number). Even better, I will be in Las Vegas next month for my daughter's wedding and would welcome the opportunity to repeat everything to you face-to-face. I stand behind every word that I wrote and have no intention of apologizing (publicly or privately) for a single word. So, go ahead and help everyone BUT me, I believe you were lying about helping me anyway. I never received a phone message from you and my story has not changed (but you are correct my tone has - after you lied to me). If you don't won't to be "insulted" by being compared to RJ... then quit lying like he did/does. You screwed up... so OWN IT (I don't care if you apologize to me or not).

Tams Wilson
DLTBW
Kamado Grills

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2012 11:58 am    

tamswilson wrote:
Quote:
amazing how your tone and story change now. I guess its a lot easier to be a keyboard cowboy then it is to talk to us like that on the phone. As far as I am concerned, I will continue to help others and not you until you publicly apologize as you did on the phone to us. We did not buy the company or its liabilities, and we did start our own new company. I don't know how many times we have to say it. To group us with him is the biggest insult you can say to/about us.

John,

"keyboard cowboy"?... I do NOT hide behind anything or anyone... not even a pseudonym: my name is Tams Wilson and I live in Kenai, Alaska (you have my phone number). Even better, I will be in Las Vegas next month for my daughter's wedding and would welcome the opportunity to repeat everything to you face-to-face. I stand behind every word that I wrote and have no intention of apologizing (publicly or privately) for a single word. So, go ahead and help everyone BUT me, I believe you were lying about helping me anyway. I never received a phone message from you and my story has not changed (but you are correct my tone has - after you lied to me). If you don't won't to be "insulted" by being compared to RJ... then quit lying like he did/does. You screwed up... so OWN IT (I don't care if you apologize to me or not).

Tams Wilson
DLTBW
Quote:

How did we lie or screw up? We have bent over backwards and helped a lot of people, but apparently it is a lot more difficult to get a customer to post good things for us on the internet. We told you we would be willing to work something out with you and called to tell you the shipping cost. No answer, so we left a message. It now appears that you were just not interested in what we have to say and that would explain not calling us back. We will welcome you to stop by our shop, so feel free to give us a call when you get in town if you would like.

John

address is 4675 S Polaris Ave #k
Las Vegas, Nv. 89103
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Kamado Fraud Forum Index :: Kamado Grief in General All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 1 of 4

Jump to: