Kamado Fraud Forum    
Kamado Fraud Forum    

The Jigs up!
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Kamado Fraud Forum Index :: Problems with Richard J
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Unbelievable

PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2011 3:45 pm    

The Jigs up!

Thanks Rockdawg!

Quote:
Good News!
Richardj
Post Number: 2669
Posted on Thursday, November 10, 2011 - 1:08 pm:

---------------------------------------------------------------------- ----------
There are BIG changes in the manufacturing, distribution and ownership of Kamados. Please email me to request the Kamado News Bulletin where you will find details.

Thanks, Richard
rj is still involved! Evil or Very Mad
Nemesis

PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2011 4:12 pm    

Grrrr....

Same Shit - Different Day

Nice try, Kamado Grills... You almost had a few people suckered into giving you a break. At least now people have an address to try and serve your thieving asses some papers.
Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad
rockdawg

PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2011 4:21 pm    

Well, we'll see. It could be that one of the new owners needed an admin account to post. Dumb thing to do not making a new one and reusing such a reviled account. And I'm not too thrilled at the secrecy that the new guy is displaying but I'm not ready to slam the door yet.

But then I have parts on the line and am hoping against hope that I see some show up on the doorstep one day.
Nemesis

PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2011 4:24 pm    

Rockdawg, my friend, you are wishing so hard for your parts that you are failing to see the writing, buddy! Laughing

He signed the damn thing with Richards name! That is not a case of, "its the only account I knew!" Razz
rockdawg

PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2011 4:42 pm    

Oh Noes!

I saw that but figured it was a sig... but looking back over the last few months it looks more like a habit since it doesn't appear in all his posts...
Nemesis

PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2011 4:55 pm    

Quote:
Rockdawg
Post Number: 178

Posted on Thursday, November 10, 2011 - 4:12 pm:
Maybe send it out with my damper top?

Now that was funny! Laughing Laughing
Unbelievable

PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2011 4:55 pm    

You're Busted RJ!

Nemesis wrote:
Rockdawg, my friend, you are wishing so hard for your parts that you are failing to see the writing, buddy! Laughing

He signed the damn thing with Richards name! That is not a case of, "its the only account I knew!" Razz
According to the "new owners" they aren't using the forum right now. That was why they were posting here! We had to go in through the back door to read the post since the forum isn't posted on the new web page.

I bet they are miffed at rj now that he foiled their/his plan. He just couldn't contain himself. Rolling Eyes
fishtail-99

PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2011 4:57 pm    

The new owners also need to take over the Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Kamado-Company/92506897605
dwebb

PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2011 5:02 pm    

Rockdawg copy and paste all your post here

Rockdawg,

Copy and paste all your post here just in case you get banned and we have more proof of the crap.
rockdawg

PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2011 5:07 pm    

That was pretty much it. RJ posted that big news was coming so Brooker (who along with me has been the only one posting the last couple days... mostly wondering if what we were seeing here was for real).

Quote:

Brooker
Post Number: 37

Posted on Thursday, November 10, 2011 - 3:51 pm: Edit Post Print Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)
Richard, will you be sending out the news bulletin to your mailing list as usual?

And I responded with a touch of snark

Quote:

Rockdawg
Post Number: 178

Posted on Thursday, November 10, 2011 - 4:12 pm: Edit Post Print Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)
Maybe send it out with my damper top?
Kamado Grills

PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2011 6:11 pm    

Re: You're Busted RJ!

Unbelievable wrote:
Nemesis wrote:

According to the "new owners" they aren't using the forum right now. That was why they were posting here! We had to go in through the back door to read the post since the forum isn't posted on the new web page.

I bet they are miffed at rj now that he foiled their/his plan. He just couldn't contain himself. Rolling Eyes

You are correct....not happy is a nice way to put it. We do not use that forum as the only way to get to it is if you went in through the back door. We can say all that we want and cry about it, but the only thing that is going to prove us is time and happy customers.

Rock dawg, feel free to email or call us to work something out on your damper top as we are just hearing of your problem today.
fishtail-99

PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2011 6:15 pm    

With all due respect, you get to the forum by using the link to the forum. There's no back door involved. The new front page could have just linked to it. If you aren't going to use it and you now own the website, you should have taken it down.
Unbelievable

PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2011 7:57 pm    

fishtail-99 wrote:
With all due respect, you get to the forum by using the link to the forum. There's no back door involved. The new front page could have just linked to it. If you aren't going to use it and you now own the website, you should have taken it down.

I hear ya, what I meant was you can't enter from the home page. That's usually how I did it. I agree that the forum either needs to be taken down or rj and the rest of his tribe banned from it. Otherwise they will continue to sabotage any good Chris and John are trying to do. Unfortunately rj will probably always find a way to interfere somehow, whether through facebook or some other site. I can just see him continuing to take orders and trying to make accessories in his garage for his old fanboys, thus stealing business from Kamado Grills. face it he's not going to willingly.

By the way, what's he doing sending out a newsletter?

I know your'e reading this rj you troll!
rockdawg

PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2011 9:29 pm    

Re: You're Busted RJ!

Kamado Grills wrote:

Rock dawg, feel free to email or call us to work something out on your damper top as we are just hearing of your problem today.

Will do, thanks for the advice. I'll hit your email from the new home page tonight. Hope to hear from you soon.
Kamado Grills

PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2011 9:48 pm    

fishtail-99 wrote:
The new owners also need to take over the Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Kamado-Company/92506897605

Thank you for bringing that to our attention -beer-

We started a fresh Facebook page FWIW.... http://www.facebook.com/pages/Kamado-Grills/186278888121453
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Kamado Fraud Forum Index :: Problems with Richard J All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: