Kamado Fraud Forum    
Kamado Fraud Forum    

Kamado is under new management?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Kamado Fraud Forum Index :: Kamado Grief in General
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Gerard

PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2011 5:49 am    

fishtail-99 wrote:
It might take a lawyer to sort it out, but one could reasonably argue that Kamado didn't have the right to sell its assets without agreement from all shareholders.

Probably not, assuming RJ holds a majority share. HOWEVER, failing to disclose the existence of shareholders to the purchaser seems fraudulent and could be a crime. Maybe even a felony.

Besides, aren't there other shareholders? Former employees that were paid in stock? Former fanboys that ponied up for a piece of the pie? Maybe even a former dealer or two?

If Chris and John do turn the company around and it becomes a resounding success - who knows how many shareholders are out there that could potentially make claims against any profits?

If Chris and John wish to get out of this deal - seems like a sound basis for voiding the transaction.
Porkchop

PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2011 8:39 am    

tcoliver wrote:
Actually I did and I'm hoping the new owners will do the right thing, we'll see what happens.

tony, pulling for you sir! i would think that success for these new guys will also mean success for you; hopefully a profit rather than just breaking even.

as far as all the negative posting here, well, i SURE can't speak for everyone. there are so many here that have way more at stake and have been taken advantage of way more than i. the foundation for this forum has been tearing down RJ's lies for so long, that many can't react any other way when seeing these new developments. RJ has announced so many "new developments" in order to continue to string along the ignorant.

while i won't ask those who see deception in every "kamado grills" post to stop, i would just ask our newest member to continue to post as they see fit, and continue to come here and keep their fingers on the pulse. keep in mind that you'll continue to experience this level of mistrust until something truly new and different breaks. i would also advise you to recommend your newly satisfied customers to come here and let us know about their experiences.
Gerard

PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2011 9:27 am    

I agree with you, PC. The paranoia, no matter how historically justified is a little over-the-top. I'm willing to give the new owners space to show what they can do, assuming that their foray over here doesn't have them scrambling to get out of the business and any relationship with RJ post haste.

And while I wish them all the best, and while I'm still going to pose them some diffiicult questions, I can't get over the sinking feeling that we're busily chatting with RJ's latest victims.
Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2011 2:52 pm    

Yeah, I'd try to give 'em a chance... a few months... to get their act together before y'all go nuclear on them. They've been hit with a lot of vitriol the last couple of days, before they've even had a chance to prove themselves, for better or worse.

I know it's hard, guys, but take a chill pill.

Confused
fishtail-99

PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2011 3:08 pm    

Noted, but it was their somewhat bizzare choice to come here to announce their business. I still don't get that.
rockdawg

PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2011 3:16 pm    

Oh I get it. IF they can prove themselves here and turn this around they will in one shot not only mollify their greatest detractors but may also build a fanbase. The passion here turned into support would be huge if it works.
Kamado Grills

PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2011 12:21 pm    

rockdawg wrote:
Oh I get it. IF they can prove themselves here and turn this around they will in one shot not only mollify their greatest detractors but may also build a fanbase. The passion here turned into support would be huge if it works.

That's exactly what we are hoping to achieve. If we can tackle the biggest bully in the school yard, everything else should be fairly easy in comparison.

Thanks,
Kamado
John
Unbelievable

PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2011 3:01 pm    

Kamado Grills wrote:
That's exactly what we are hoping to achieve. If we can tackle the biggest bully in the school yard, everything else should be fairly easy in comparison.

Thanks,
Kamado
John

Just so there isn't any confusion John! Richard Johnson is the "Bully". You need to deal with him! He still runs what should be your forum! Evil or Very Mad
Kamado Grills

PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2011 5:29 pm    

Unbelievable wrote:
Kamado Grills wrote:

Thanks,
Kamado
John

Just so there isn't any confusion John! Richard Johnson is the "Bully". You need to deal with him! He still runs what should be your forum! Evil or Very Mad

sorry, just used that as an example. Didnt mean to imply it in that way. Just trying to use it as an example.

Thanks,
John
Unbelievable

PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2011 7:06 pm    

No Problemo!

Thanks! Cool
rockdawg

PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2011 7:17 pm    

For John and the rest of the new ownership. I'd suggest you get an admin account for the old site's forums and delete the access for the old ownership group. Richard is still posting as of this morning talking on one hand about new ownership and on the other about how he employs his managers. It blurs the lines about what seems from the posts that you and Chris have made pretty clear cut and makes it look like you are in partnership with him.

That association is probably not one you want to leave floating out there.
Gerard

PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2011 5:42 am    

Chris/John:

Curious if you've read the Nam Sang thread: http://www.kamadofraudforum.org/viewtopic.php?t=507 and if so, had you read it before purchasing the company?
Kamado Grills

PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2011 11:24 pm    

Gerard wrote:
Chris/John:

Curious if you've read the Nam Sang thread: http://www.kamadofraudforum.org/viewtopic.php?t=507 and if so, had you read it before purchasing the company?

HAHA! Ya, we came across that. Figured it really didnt matter as long as we got what we were looking for when we purchased the assets. Def a good read though.
outlaw99

PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2011 7:49 am    

shareholder here

I will be reaching out to the new owners today. I to, like Tony, am a shareholder in the Kamado Company. Bought $10,000 worth of stock back in 1999. Some of you may have met me. I organized, planned and judged all the Kamado Cook Offs. I have too many stories to tell of Richard and his bullshit. There are others out there that are still owed alot of money. Accountants, etc. Hey Gerard: I was the one that took the photo of your refund check to prove it was real. You can't possibly imagine what I had to go through to get Richard to issue that check
Unbelievable

PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2011 8:02 am    

Re: shareholder here

outlaw99 wrote:
I will be reaching out to the new owners today. I to, like Tony, am a shareholder in the Kamado Company. Bought $10,000 worth of stock back in 1999. Some of you may have met me. I organized, planned and judged all the Kamado Cook Offs. I have too many stories to tell of Richard and his bullshit. There are others out there that are still owed alot of money. Accountants, etc. Hey Gerard: I was the one that took the photo of your refund check to prove it was real. You can't possibly imagine what I had to go through to get Richard to issue that check

Outlaw, I hope you are able to get back some of that money. Please share more on those stories, maybe some of that material can be used in richard's autobiography "The Flim Flam Man".
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Kamado Fraud Forum Index :: Kamado Grief in General All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 3 of 4

Jump to: