Kamado Fraud Forum    
Kamado Fraud Forum    

Here's an interesting thought....

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Kamado Fraud Forum Index :: Kamado Grief in General
View previous topic :: View next topic  
fishtail-99

PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2011 3:41 am    

Here's an interesting thought....

Quote:

Jamesd
Post Number: 131

Posted on Sunday, July 10, 2011 - 9:00 am:
Since there are obviously many problems with customer service and the company appears to be stalled how about selling it? Are you interested Richard? Please contact me if you are via my email address. Thank you, James

Richardj
Post Number: 2648

Posted on Sunday, July 10, 2011 - 10:00 am:
James, there are all kinds of business opportunities in which might be of interest to you or other K people. Just send me a personal email (richardj@kamado.com)

Do you think that anyone could repair the damage done to the Kamado name? What would you be buying? The secret recipe to M63? How to mix and pour portland cement on chicken wire? I think all you would be getting is the name and the name is sh*t. When you buy a company, don't you also buy its obligations? I wonder what would happen if someone bought the company and wanted to do right by all the skrewed kustomers. Would the buyer immediately be swamped with claims from people thinking that now they might have a chance at redress? This just sounds like a bad idea. Or would the new owner then hire RJ to run it for him, LMAO....

Oh, and do you think they'll answer James' email, har har har
BOOMAROOMA

PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2011 5:04 pm    

I am going to buy a Primo or Big Green Egg. After reading this forum I would never consider a Richard Johnson product and to think that someone would seriously consider attemting to salvage the Kamado Company makes no sense. I mean there is not a ceramic company to be saved, they are concrete ? What the hell is this guy thinking ? I tried to register to let this guy know that there are more than customer service issues but was never approved for a account.
fishtail-99

PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2011 4:16 am    

Whenever you buy a business, of course, much of what you are buying is "Good Will" and the reputation of the company. Kamado's reputation is far down the toilet, how could anyone be willing to pay for it?

The fact RJ is still trying to peddle he company as an investment opportunity when the company has nothing more than a website, just confirms what a fraud he is.
BOOMAROOMA

PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2011 4:36 am    

Yes it is sad state of affairs if you consider the fact he wasted the chance to have a thriving business. I believe he should of handed over the reins to a person that had some ambition then sat back and watch the money roll in. I am happy to have found a web site where people tell it like it is. He is in the way of his own success !
curly

PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2011 8:47 am    

The buyer would get the company of course, and a flourishing forum that is as good as gold bulion. I'm surprised Maddoff hasn't....oh that's right, he's in prison where RJ should be.

I'm sure Buffet will call him soon.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Kamado Fraud Forum Index :: Kamado Grief in General All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: