Kamado Fraud Forum    
Kamado Fraud Forum    

Ol' Gullible Neffie.........

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Kamado Fraud Forum Index :: Customer Service Nightmares
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Unbelievable

PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2011 11:07 am    

Ol' Gullible Neffie.........

Quote:
Neffie
Post Number: 116
Posted on Monday, June 27, 2011 - 7:11 pm:

---------------------------------------------------------------------- ----------
Richard,
I hope the lack of response I have received from you through email, which you initiated, indicates you are overwhelmed with orders.

If you will recall, you sent me an email on May 26 stating which parts I needed to fix my broken K5 and asked for confirmation of my shipping address. I responded on the 27th but have not received a response from you since then even through I have sent you three other emails on June 3, 14 and 22.

I hope all is OK with you and that you will respond soon.

John
After all this time, does he really still believe he will ever get parts from them? Yeah John, they are just overwhelmed with orders. Rolling Eyes
fishtail-99

PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2011 12:15 pm    

Well, you have to kiss up to RJ or he'll delete your post and ban you from the forum. After all, doesn't he know that he should email sales@kamado.com? Evil or Very Mad
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Kamado Fraud Forum Index :: Customer Service Nightmares All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: