Kamado Fraud Forum    
Kamado Fraud Forum    

Retirement

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Kamado Fraud Forum Index :: Kamado Grief in General
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Unbelievable

PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2011 1:05 pm    

Retirement

Quote:
Time to say good bye
Bigbobed
Post Number: 143
Posted on Wednesday, May 25, 2011 - 11:15 am:

---------------------------------------------------------------------- ----------
Time to retire the K7. The replacement top hat has a crooked bolt so wont seal. Springs are shot and the rod fire box is on it's last legs. Top is cracked and some tiles fall off which I replace. Since parts are no longer available, it's time to move on. No regrets. Had a ten year run and kooked a lot of fine meals. Would've burned out several metal cookers in that time. Since I'm mostly grilling now, a good old Weber kettle will do the job.
So long,

Bob

Bobh
Post Number: 539
Posted on Wednesday, May 25, 2011 - 1:31 pm:

---------------------------------------------------------------------- ----------
Bob, as one Bob to another, it is sad to see that you are hanging it up, and even to see that you aren't smoking etc. I have had my K7 about 5 years, and hope I also get 10 years from it. It is also sad to know that you are in fact giving up on the Kamado company and not really the K. Over the years I have heard a lot of things about the Johnson family, none of which I have believed. This past year though with all the posts about he failure of t5he Kamado company to service the sold units, even to the point of not making replacement parts available for sale It seems that replacement parts are sold, then never delivered. not to me, but to others who report it on the forum. If I get an additional 5 years for 10 total, I will also just give it a burial, and sit quietly by. Advising any and all I know to avoid these beautiful pieces of art that tend to crumble and fall into such disrepair.

I think they are finally seeing the light. Smile
Porkchop

PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2011 6:00 pm    

for sure. right before the biggest bbq holiday of the year, too. very telling...
dwebb

PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2011 3:54 pm    

His posts will be edited soon. Tomf is the last poster and all of his are gone except one.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Kamado Fraud Forum Index :: Kamado Grief in General All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: