Kamado Fraud Forum    
Kamado Fraud Forum    

So did I just get lucky with my K?
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Kamado Fraud Forum Index :: Kamado Grief in General
View previous topic :: View next topic  
K7

PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2011 11:42 am    

To the extent that you decided AT THAT TIME to buy one, you were lucky. I think the Kamados at that time did well (in general). Mine, which I got then as well, is still doing perfect. Not a single tile has fallen off nor have I had a single complaint (until now).

My only complaint is that two of the bars on my grill have come loose on one side. It's a simple welding job. The Kamado, itself, is in great shape. Same goes for the side tables and other parts I had included at the time.

I asked a friend of mine who also bought one at the same time as us. That one is working fine as well.

I have looked over this forum. I do not doubt other people are having the issues they document here. I sympathize with their situation. We, on the other hand, did get lucky. It seems that the only time Kamado made a great grill was back when we bought ours. Had I known then, that my chances of finding the right time to buy was so transitory, I would probably have considered something else.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Kamado Fraud Forum Index :: Kamado Grief in General All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: