Kamado Fraud Forum    
Kamado Fraud Forum    

Yet more customer grief....

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Kamado Fraud Forum Index :: Customer Service Nightmares
View previous topic :: View next topic  
fishtail-99

PostPosted: Tue Nov 23, 2010 4:23 am    

Yet more customer grief....

Quote:

Nelson
Post Number: 10

Posted on Thursday, November 04, 2010 - 2:23 pm:
Hello all,

Sorry to echo a familiar theme, but I'm really having trouble getting through to anyone at Kamado HQ. I won't get into details of all the commo I've attempted - busted damper for a year, tryin my hardest to get a shipment of parts and such. I'm actively concerned for the health and viability of our friends at Kamado HQ. Are you still in business?

Sincerely,

Nelson

Richelle_j
Post Number: 89

Hello Nelson and All,
There are some transitional changes going on a Kamado (all for the good)so I do apologize if you had a hard time reaching us. The best at this time is by email. Sales@kamado.com and Service@kamado.com. Nelson I will PM with some different orders we have on file for you. I sincerely appreciate your concern but all is well here at Kamado.

Kamado Team
Richelle

Nelson
Associate Member
Post Number: 11

Posted on Thursday, November 04, 2010 - 3:06 pm:
Great to hear it. There is nothing better than when my #7 is blazing at 500 plus, searing a giant hunk of cow. Although it'd be great if I didn't need a brick to adjust my chimney. Looking forward to hearing from you. Dynamite news.

Wolfman
Post Number: 5

Posted on Monday, November 22, 2010 - 8:36 am:
Same problem for me. I've been trying to get a firebox for my #7 since June. I've called and emailed, etc. At one point I was sent an invoice and told it would be sent out shortly and they would call for a credit card number. I still have no firebox and can't get anyone to answer my emails. Not sure I'll even be able to use it for Thanksgiving it is broken up so badly. Long loud sigh. I've really enjoyed my kamado but I've had it several years and it seems like once you have it at home you become an afterthought.

I wonder how long Richelle's BS "transitional changes" are going to take? Are they really taking so long that they can't fulfill a parts order in 5 months? Are they so disruptive that all business must come to a halt? I swear, I don't know how the Johnson's do it. How do they keep a straight face every time they lie to a customer?

And hey, Nelson. Still think it's dynamite news?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Kamado Fraud Forum Index :: Customer Service Nightmares All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: