Kamado Fraud Forum    
Kamado Fraud Forum    

NV Attorney General Investigating...
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Kamado Fraud Forum Index :: Kamado Grief in General
View previous topic :: View next topic  
GMetz

PostPosted: Tue Nov 09, 2010 4:08 pm    

NV Attorney General Investigating...

To All Kamado Victims:

We have a great (live) person in the NV AG office who does now appear to be working on our behalf. I know at least two of us have contacted her directly. Please direct your complaints to her. The more people that contact her about Kamado and their specific losses, the more resources she will be able to put towards investigating and resolving. I sent her my information by Fax, and left a phone message, and she responded right away.

Nevada Rhodes
Legal Researcher
Nevada Attorney General's Office
Bureau of Consumer Protection
100 N. Carson Street
Carson City, NV 89701
(775) 684-1165
NRhodes@ag.nv.gov

Be sure to include:

Kamado Company Info
(include any and all addresses you have for this company, the owners, or any of their cohorts)
Your Personal Info
Date of Transaction
Summary of Issue
Amount of Money Lost
How You Have Tried to Resolve the Issue
Anything Else of Relevance

Once you have contacted her, please post here to let us know!!! We need to find a physical location for the company or THE OWNER (so if you know Richard's address, that will work), which I believe is operating in Centennial Hills or somewhere around that area in NV. This shouldn't be that hard, but they have done a great job hiding.

If anyone knows anything about the physical address, please forward to the named person in the AG office above, and/or post here and send me a private message.

Come on everyone, let's organize to shut these folks down once and for all...
GMetz

PostPosted: Tue Nov 09, 2010 4:10 pm    

The SkyPointe Address is Bogus

Also, just FYI, the SkyPointe address they use is a bogus cover address - it is just a box at a Mailboxes, Etc. or UPS Store or something like that. Personal address of ANY person involved with that company would be a huge help...
Barriere

PostPosted: Sat Nov 13, 2010 8:01 am    

Re: NV Attorney General Investigating...

GMetz wrote:
To All Kamado Victims:

We have a great (live) person in the NV AG office who does now appear to be working on our behalf. I know at least two of us have contacted her directly. Please direct your complaints to her. The more people that contact her about Kamado and their specific losses, the more resources she will be able to put towards investigating and resolving. I sent her my information by Fax, and left a phone message, and she responded right away.

Nevada Rhodes
Legal Researcher
Nevada Attorney General's Office
Bureau of Consumer Protection
100 N. Carson Street
Carson City, NV 89701
(775) 684-1165
NRhodes@ag.nv.gov

Be sure to include:

Kamado Company Info
(include any and all addresses you have for this company, the owners, or any of their cohorts)
Your Personal Info
Date of Transaction
Summary of Issue
Amount of Money Lost
How You Have Tried to Resolve the Issue
Anything Else of Relevance

Once you have contacted her, please post here to let us know!!! We need to find a physical location for the company or THE OWNER (so if you know Richard's address, that will work), which I believe is operating in Centennial Hills or somewhere around that area in NV. This shouldn't be that hard, but they have done a great job hiding.

If anyone knows anything about the physical address, please forward to the named person in the AG office above, and/or post here and send me a private message.

Come on everyone, let's organize to shut these folks down once and for all...

I put pretty much all my detail in to an e-mail to NV... Awaiting reply

tx
Gilles
Norm

PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2010 10:26 am    

I'm glad to see that this website is still active. My Thanks and appreciation to all of the people involved in creating and maintaining a solid site with such a purpose for justice.

I have sent Nevada Rhodes my information and the email from Richard J @ Kamado indicating the arrival date of my Kamado (K7) in Los Angeles from Surabaya on 2/22/2009. This was the last time that they corresponded with me. I still don't have my Kamado (K7), this is a good thing. The part that disturbs me the most is that it was intended for my Surprise 50th Birthday Party. My wife purchased the K7 in advance and was promised that she would have it in time for my Surprise 50th Birthday party in October of 2008. My son was supposed to do a "Low and Slow" for all in attendance. Anyone heard back from Nevada Rhodes regarding these matters?

Norm
Norm

PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2010 11:43 am    

Nevada Rhodes has already gotten back to me.

There is more to the response than what I've pasted below but this is the response that I'm comfortable with posting here;
"Thank you for contacting the Nevada Attorney General’s Bureau of Consumer protection regarding your transaction with Kamado. If you are interested in filing a formal complaint with this office, please provide a mailing address and a complaint form will be sent to you."

Anyone that has had a crime committed against them by Kamado should contact Nevada Rhodes. This person is on top of it and is actively pursuing the whereabouts of the Johnson nest, not only in Nevada but in other locations outside of Nevada!

Norm
Barriere

PostPosted: Sat Nov 20, 2010 10:08 am    

Norm wrote:
Nevada Rhodes has already gotten back to me.

There is more to the response than what I've pasted below but this is the response that I'm comfortable with posting here;
"Thank you for contacting the Nevada Attorney General’s Bureau of Consumer protection regarding your transaction with Kamado. If you are interested in filing a formal complaint with this office, please provide a mailing address and a complaint form will be sent to you."

Anyone that has had a crime committed against them by Kamado should contact Nevada Rhodes. This person is on top of it and is actively pursuing the whereabouts of the Johnson nest, not only in Nevada but in other locations outside of Nevada!

Norm

Hi again,

I just received a similar reply from Nevad Rhodes... It indicates they are actively hunting them down...

This is great let all continue the effort in stopping these parasites...
GMetz

PostPosted: Fri Nov 26, 2010 10:34 pm    

Keep it up...

Just a quick thank you to all of you to date that have sent information to Nevada Rhodes - let's keep this thread active to attract others that log on here, so that they will also send along their information. If there is anything that might be helpful or informative, please send me a personal message (that way, it won't be aired for just any 'passerby' to view). I also have a friend/person in CA that is investigating the situation from a different angle and I would love to be able forward any information that might assist in this process.

Also, I feel for the person who was supposed to get it for the 50th birthday. Ours was supposed to be for my husband's Christmas present, and I saved and paid on it for months until I paid it off.
tcoliver

PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2010 6:13 pm    

You can find my story here:

http://www.kamadofraudforum.org/viewtopic.php?t=164
http://www.kamadofraudforum.org/viewtopic.php?t=155
Barriere

PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2010 9:38 am    

tcoliver wrote:
You can find my story here:

http://www.kamadofraudforum.org/viewtopic.php?t=164
http://www.kamadofraudforum.org/viewtopic.php?t=155

Did you ever get any resolution to this? $50K outch.
tcoliver

PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2010 3:31 pm    

Nope, would just be throwing good money after bad. With all the complaints documented only one or two have ever gotten money back from this crook.
GMetz

PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2010 10:38 pm    

I got a call from the Nev AG - they are still actively pursueing - the fraud has become clear, and they are pursuing - we still need a physical location of a) an operation, or b) of a person (Tony, Laura, Richelle, Richard) - they have been fabulous at hiding themselves physcially, but through some private investigative sources we are closing in on them. She said just to be patient...but all who submit claims add pieces to the puzzle, so I would please encourage you to do so, do it soon, do it in detail. And I'm sure the Johnson's monitor this closely - in fact, is there anyway to check out who comes to look at the site and log the hits (and who hit)?
Barriere

PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2010 3:58 pm    

GMetz wrote:
I got a call from the Nev AG - they are still actively pursueing - the fraud has become clear, and they are pursuing - we still need a physical location of a) an operation, or b) of a person (Tony, Laura, Richelle, Richard) - they have been fabulous at hiding themselves physcially, but through some private investigative sources we are closing in on them. She said just to be patient...but all who submit claims add pieces to the puzzle, so I would please encourage you to do so, do it soon, do it in detail. And I'm sure the Johnson's monitor this closely - in fact, is there anyway to check out who comes to look at the site and log the hits (and who hit)?

Just recieved E-mail from NR.... Same response..Still persuing the Johnson's whereabouts...
Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2010 5:54 pm    

This was their last known physical address:

Deborah Johnson, age 56
Richelle Johnson, age 25
7095 Wolf Rivers Las Vegas, NV 89131
(702) 646-0022

It was a rental... has anyone contacted the owner/landord? Maybe they have a forwarding address.
Barriere

PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2010 10:28 am    

Admin wrote:
This was their last known physical address:

Deborah Johnson, age 56
Richelle Johnson, age 25
7095 Wolf Rivers Las Vegas, NV 89131
(702) 646-0022

It was a rental... has anyone contacted the owner/landord? Maybe they have a forwarding address.

You can see the nice house on Google maps... Must be nice to live so nicely off the backs of others... Hope they get nabbed...
curly

PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2010 11:03 am    

Deborah age 56...I don't think so, not in 15 years or so.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Kamado Fraud Forum Index :: Kamado Grief in General All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 1 of 4

Jump to: