Kamado Fraud Forum    
Kamado Fraud Forum    

Interested in a Collective Action?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Kamado Fraud Forum Index :: Problems with Richard J
View previous topic :: View next topic  
GMetz

PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2010 6:28 pm    

Interested in a Collective Action?

Hello,

I have found out that in order to trigger action by certain government agencies, it is necessary for the amount of loss to be over a specific dollar amount. Therefore, it is most likely that each of us individually will not have experienced a loss great enough to meet that threshold. However, collectively, it is VERY probable that we have.

On the basis of that theory, if you are willing, I would ask you to please post the amount of loss, the date of loss, and how you lost it, on this discussion thread (please don't post details of your story on this thread - I need to keep this simple). The purpose of posting here is to encourage others to also do so, as well as for all to see the extent of fraud in a quantitative way. I'll start:

7/10/2009 $1800 Internet (Direct Check)

The second thing I would ask, again if you are willing, is to send me a private message with the following information.

Name
Address
Phone (best contact phone)
eMail (best contact phone)
Date Lost
Amount Lost
How Lost

Please feel free to copy and post this on FaceBook or whereever you think it will get visibility. I am not a lawyer (but expect to be contacting one on behalf of my personal situation soon). However, I am an EXCEPTIONAL case builder for winning an argument! I hope you will join me in this, so that we can get some meaningful action. I will contact the appropriate agencies with the data, once I get some.

GJM
fishtail-99

PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2010 3:16 am    

There is already a thread like this in the Rip Off Reports category. You might want to PM those people.
fishtail-99

PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2010 11:42 am    

I might add that tcoliver lost over $40 grand. That might qualify for something....
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Kamado Fraud Forum Index :: Problems with Richard J All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: