Kamado Fraud Forum    
Kamado Fraud Forum    

We are still waiting for a response richard!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Kamado Fraud Forum Index :: Problems with Richard J
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Unbelievable

PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2010 7:30 am    

We are still waiting for a response richard!

Here we see a fanboy attempt to rescue johnson.
Quote:
All These Negative Posts
Bobrogers
Associate Member
Post Number: 23
Posted on Saturday, June 12, 2010 - 2:11 pm:

---------------------------------------------------------------------- ----------
I think everyone should calm down. I've posted a few times and lurked the rest of the time, and Richard Johnson has always responded to posts here in a fairly timely manner. The fact that he is not has me worried for his health, or that something else is preventing him from posting. I hope you do all realize that Richard is over 80 years old. A little patience might be in order. If something is wrong, remember, this is a family business and what concerns one of them may concern them all.

Bob Rogers

Richardj
Post Number: 2577
Posted on Saturday, June 12, 2010 - 6:06 pm:

---------------------------------------------------------------------- ----------
Thank you Bob for your concern!

I am fine and working in the shop every day except Sunday. Actually, the physical "work" is a great way to keep in shape and accomplish some production at the same time. Still "I'd rather be sailing".

I look forward to going back through the resent posts and answering tomorrow or soon.

Regards,

Richard

Do you still call this a timely manner Bob? Johnson says he is doing fine? He can't take a few moments to answer these people who have been waiting for so long? He only answers to your lame stroking? Don't you think Jerkstore, ErikT, Sooners, George and whoever else is still waiting deserve a response by now? What happened to " Answering tomorrow or soon" ? It's been three days!

Quote:
Jerkstore
Associate Member
Post Number: 13
Posted on Tuesday, June 15, 2010 - 6:08 am:

Me too! I've been waiting over a year for a part that I paid for last June.
curly

PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2010 10:16 am    

Yeah, I agree...why on earth is he taking the time to answer this post when all of the others are real live problems. That place is a joke.

But I'm gonna be very honest...I no longer feel sorry for those that continue to support his lifestyle by sending him their money. There is just way to much out there that would steer a sane person far from this company.

This forum is now a place for entertainment, sorta like one of those Japanese game shows that torture people unmercifully. And the people don't even get money, they do it out of honor. These new koolaiders are simply setting themselves up for unmerciful torturing...for nothing.

I can't wait to see the next installment. This beats Survivor by a mile Laughing Laughing
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Kamado Fraud Forum Index :: Problems with Richard J All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: