Kamado Fraud Forum    
Kamado Fraud Forum    

Is Kamado overwhelmed with komplaints?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Kamado Fraud Forum Index :: Customer Service Nightmares
View previous topic :: View next topic  
fishtail-99

PostPosted: Wed Jun 09, 2010 5:57 am    

Is Kamado overwhelmed with komplaints?

They have not deleted any of those komplaints recently.
thehandler77

PostPosted: Wed Jun 09, 2010 6:00 pm    

Build Junk - Get Complaints

You build a lot of Junk you'll get a lot of complaints.
Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Jun 11, 2010 1:31 pm    

They sure don't seem to have much interest in selling Kamados or helping customers:

Quote:
Casey
Posted on Tuesday, June 08, 2010 - 4:05 pm:

Hi again, as you may recall I have my heart set on a cobalt blue #7 but my landscape changes are coming along slowly thanks to my contractor. Also money is getting a little tight and I had to make a few cost conserving changes. He's dipping into my kamado fund. I was just wondering what the average wait time is? I would still like it by the late July or early August. I am thinking if it would speed things up maybe I could do a pick up in San Diego? I have access to a large truck so it would only cost me gas. I figure I could check out Tijuana while I am there and a few other places. Sounds like a fun road trip and it would give me an opportunity to meet some of you. Any advice would be appreciated. Thanks again, Case

Quote:
Casey
Posted on Thursday, June 10, 2010 - 2:03 pm:

Hi, I hope everything is alright. I am surprised I haven't had any replies. I spoke to my cousin that works for U-Haul the other day. He tells me that he can make arrangements to have me deliver a truck to him from San Diego free of charge including gas! So I figure I could pick up my kamado and make a few other stops along the way. The only catch is I need to give him at least a months notice. Which works for me since I would need to schedule a few days off anyway. If this is possible I can give a call to your office and make arrangements. Hope to hear from you soon, thanks again, Case

Quote:
Erict
Posted on Friday, June 11, 2010 - 2:19 pm:

The wait time appears to be infinite if you prepay your order and use anything other than a credit card (that way you can easily dispute the charges). I've been waiting on prepaid items ordered in September 2009.

Quote:
Jerkstore
Posted on Tuesday, June 08, 2010 - 5:13 am:

Hi Richard.

I know this isnt the place for these comments but since no one is responding to calls or emails i thought i would try something different.

I ordered a replacement firebox over a year ago, you cashed my check over a year ago. Still no firebox nor any update on status. Im very upset at the complete lack of customer service to a loyal customer.

Quote:
Erict
Posted on Friday, June 11, 2010 - 2:17 pm:

I've been waiting on mine since September. Apparently they've gone into a mode of only taking orders but not shipping anything. I've been told multiple times that it is either "shipping tomorrow" or "shipped yesterday, I'll send you a tracking number". But no tracking number sent and no firebox received.

Crazy!
fishtail-99

PostPosted: Fri Jun 11, 2010 2:19 pm    

I wonder if only RJ knew how to delete posts, and he's sick or something. usually this stuff was deleted within hours of Kamado seeing it. I keep watching the Las Vegas Obits....
thehandler77

PostPosted: Sat Jun 12, 2010 3:07 am    

Sounds Like RJ can't even get product.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Kamado Fraud Forum Index :: Customer Service Nightmares All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: