Kamado Fraud Forum    
Kamado Fraud Forum    

Special Price for electric Kamado

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Kamado Fraud Forum Index :: Problems with Richard J
View previous topic :: View next topic  
curly

PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 7:46 am    

Special Price for electric Kamado

You gotta love RJ. He's never been a one night stand kinda guy. If he's screwed you once he's eager to do it again.

---------------------------------------------------------------------- ----------
Post Number: 2556
Posted on Thursday, January 07, 2010 - 12:31 pm:

---------------------------------------------------------------------- ----------
We would like to thank all those who have commented and made suggestions on our Electric Kamados. We are very excited about the performance and the unique cooking results and look forward to sharing this information. If you might have questions or comments, please email info@electrickamado.com.

There are a couple of updates on the Electric Kamado that some of you might be interested in:

1. We are now making #7 and #9 Electric Kamados. The simple operation, performance and unique cooking is much the same as the #3 and #5. The #9's ordered are for inside commercial kitchens.

2. There is special price for all Kamado owners much lower than the published Electric Kamado price page http://www.electrickamado.com/prices.htm so you might want to keep this in mind if interested.
fishtail-99

PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 8:43 am    

Yes, of course there is a special lower price for existing customers. They know that they will get no customer service or warrantee coverage on it, so they demand a much lower price (if they are silly enough to get burned by RJ twice.)

New customers, however, don't know what they are in for and thus are willing to pay a higher price.
kristamat

PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 9:33 am    

Let's break this new offer down, shall we? Here's what RJ's offer really says:

If you're thinking about buying a POSK I'm posting this "fabulous new offer" so you'll think all current owners are happy beyond all expectation and are flocking to order more POSK's from me so you'll think you'd better get your order in too so you can send me a check so you can get a special discount so you can wait in great anticipation for...drum roll please...NOTHING. But wait, there's more! Along with your order you'll get no return E-mails, no return phone calls, no refund when you figure out your money is long gone, and if you're really, really lucky, we'll post that we've been trying so very, very hard to contact you but your SPAM filter prevents our E-mails from getting through to you, or if you're really, really, really lucky we'll promise you one from our just arrived shipment even though everyone else who's been waiting since God was a child still haven't gotten theirs.

Help me out here, did I leave anything out?
primeats

PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 6:50 pm    

Um...Think you pretty much covered it
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Kamado Fraud Forum Index :: Problems with Richard J All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: