Kamado Fraud Forum    
Kamado Fraud Forum    

Does anyone know a good tilesetter?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Kamado Fraud Forum Index :: Kamado Grief in General
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Unbelievable

PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2009 1:07 pm    

Does anyone know a good tilesetter?

Quote:
Johnh
Post Number: 68
Posted on Thursday, December 10, 2009 - 12:36 pm:

---------------------------------------------------------------------- ----------
I went out and checked the rest of the dome and base of my Kamado, and found the same hollow sound over the entire unit. I also notice that when I push on tiles, they move (also over the entire unit).

So, it looks like I need to strip and retile the whole thing. I don't know how to do tile work, but maybe I could hire someone to do it. Are there instructions that can be posted here for stripping and retiling?

Once retiled, can I expect that it would never need it again?
Didn't we find a place that offered a class on kamado tile repair? It's easier to keep up a house than to care for a kamado.
curly

PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2009 1:50 pm    

Seems like RJ would start accepting prepayment for this job too. It may turn out to be very lucrative. Of course, the wait time after you paid would be...well forever, just like the wait to get the unit to begin with. But I'm sure some of these people would pony up the cash.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Kamado Fraud Forum Index :: Kamado Grief in General All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: