Kamado Fraud Forum    
Kamado Fraud Forum    

Kamado M63D & lube

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Kamado Fraud Forum Index :: Problems with Richard J
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Unbelievable

PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 8:00 am    

Kamado M63D & lube

Quote:
Mahoney
Post Number: 152
Posted on Saturday, July 25, 2009 - 9:19 pm:

---------------------------------------------------------------------- ----------
Richard,

I ordred the tm63D and will apply to my kamado's as you suggest. Would you recommended I just apply it only to the top half I can see of of the firebox (as well as the inside of the K), or should I try to get the underside of the firebox through the draft door and apply some M63D to the bottom of the firebox? I've never taken the firebox out based on your recommendations, but If I want to be anal and take the most preventative measures possible, should I apply the M63D on the underside of the firebox as best I can?

Also, what winter-firendly brand of lube do you recommend for the support tubes (sorry I don't know the correct name), draft door, and the damper? I have been using two a firearm friendly lubes called tw-25b and FP60, only because I already have them and trust them for firearms, but any other suggestions that would be better suited to our prized Kamado's dealing with winter the best they can? i HAVE been using ts-25b and fp-60

Quote:
RJ's Twin: Hey there Mahoney, Yes please apply our new M63D all over your kamado. We will be announcing our new M69 lube soon. We suggest you use it on all of your moving parts. It is very friendly for those cold winter nights and the only lube that will keep your warranty intact. We will be announcing our new M69 in the next news letter along with pricing.
primeats

PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 8:55 pm    

Why the Hell doesn't he just make a damn Kamado out of m-whatever? At 6 to 8 bucks a pound I think he would come out ahead.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Kamado Fraud Forum Index :: Problems with Richard J All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: