Kamado Fraud Forum    
Kamado Fraud Forum    

im really confused

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Kamado Fraud Forum Index :: Kamado Grief in General
View previous topic :: View next topic  
mwilson4040

PostPosted: Tue Nov 23, 2010 5:29 pm    

im really confused

i am new to the ceramic cooking and have been researching what to get. i think the name kamado is the type of grill and komodo is a company that makes them? so can someone clarify this im looking at the bge and the grill dome any suggestions, i for sure dont want to buy what this forum is about but cant figure that out
fishtail-99

PostPosted: Tue Nov 23, 2010 7:22 pm    

This forum is about the horrible cookers and service from kamado.com. The name of their company is Kamado. You can buy safely from BGE, Primo, Komodo Kamado, and others, just not from Kamado.com and Richard Johnson.
Porkchop

PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2010 9:23 am    

to be honest, i haven't seen a post here that alleged fraud against any other vendor of ceramic cookers besides the kamado.com/Richard Johnson company.

i don't think the forum needs to be specific to the fraud perpetuated by one company in particular. for example, if i thought i'd been taken advantage of by ABC Kamado Ceramic Grill company, i think i'd be free to post my story here.

in the several years that this forum has been active, NO OTHER KAMADO COMPANY has been indicted on this forum. generally, folks come here to give voice to their difficulties as a last resort, having been stonewalled and silenced in their reasonable efforts to obtain satisfaction.

IF YOU ARE A "KAMADO" COMPANY WORRIED ABOUT THE EFFECT THIS SITE WILL HAVE ON YOUR BUSINESS, simply put, don't get mentioned here. DEAL ETHICALLY WITH YOUR CUSTOMERS!! people have a right to give voice to their dis-satisfaction when they are treated shabbily. they can do so right here, regardless of which company has shafted them.

so, i don't see any "confusion" as an issue at all. if i were looking at purchasing a ceramic grill from you and yours, i would check this site for any mention of your company. are you mentioned here? no? then keep it that way. this site doesn't have any requirement to only report on the fraud perpetuated by one company. in fact, wouldn't it be UNETHICAL for this site to refuse posts concerning fraud perpetuated by other companies simply because it isn't ONE SPECIFIC COMPANY?

i think it would be.

to the original poster, obviously this isn't all aimed at you, but please know that, regardless of your choice, if you do experience some or all of the unfortunate circumstances you read about in this forum, you will be welcome to come here and report, REGARDLESS OF WHAT COMPANY you have to deal with. and good luck, as there are many very reputable companies to deal with; kamado.com just isn't one of them...
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Kamado Fraud Forum Index :: Kamado Grief in General All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: