Kamado Fraud Forum    
Kamado Fraud Forum    

Investors Beware

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Kamado Fraud Forum Index :: Rip-Off Reports
View previous topic :: View next topic  
tcoliver1

PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2006 4:17 pm    

Investors Beware

This is a genuine Kamado Stock Certificate for 4,000 shares of Kamado Corporation Stock. I also received a dividend of another 4,000 shares. It came with the Guarantee from the Owner of the company Richard Johnson that states the following:

“Actually, I wouldn’t worry too much especially because your purchase is before the upcoming stock dividend. Additionally, I will personally guarantee to buy your stock back for what you paid plus an interest of prime plus 3 points. Seriously, anytime. Although I would or could never guarantee a large buy back, this smaller dollar amount falls within my golden rule: “If you are not 100% satisfied you will receive all your money back!” I have been saying this from day one in business or especially on our website and God forbid if I ever refused. I can just imagine the forum(s).”

Unfortunately my attempts to get Richard to live up to this promise have been answered with feeble comments such as this:

"To specifically answer you, which I guess I did not, I do not at this time have money to repurchase your investment as I hoped and planned on doing. However, things are going better and as soon as I am able to do so I will. There are a/c payable (you mentioned one} which have priority."

This is after three years of trying to get him to live up to this promise. This is just a warning to be very careful if you ever consider investing in this company.

tcoliver

PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2006 4:26 pm    

If there is anyone out there who owns Mexi-K stock it would be interesting to hear from you about what you are being told by Richard. Don't need to air it on this forum but send me a PM.
WNTnT

PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2006 6:23 pm    

Is the eBay auction over? I tried to show it to someone but couldn't find it.
moosbrth

PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2006 6:56 pm    

Is this the one?

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=4462539488

Thanks,

John
Gerard

PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2006 7:02 pm    

The auction ended 5/22, but here's the link.

http://cgi.ebay.com/Kamado-Corporation-Stock-Certificate_W0QQcmdZViewI temQQcategoryZ20723QQitemZ4462546286QQrdZ1
Roland-B

PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2006 11:08 pm    

WNTnT
Im not very good on puters,dont have a 10 tear old grandchild to show me how. Iwent to e-bay, typed in KAMADO and there it was,the komodo.
Roland
WNTnT

PostPosted: Fri Jun 09, 2006 4:56 am    

Ah, i was searching active auctions. Completed auctions only hang around 6 months, don't they? I guess Tony will have to relist, Wink
tcoliver

PostPosted: Fri Jun 09, 2006 3:48 pm    

Don't worry, I will keep everyone informed on a regular basis so that noone else will get burned as bad as I did. This is very painfull especially when things like that blog by Allison come out. We are trying to protect them from hurting themselves and they think we are ass...oles. It just irritates me to death. I can't believe people still protect Richard. Damn....I hate this. Sorry.
Tony
JasmineFilter

PostPosted: Fri Jun 09, 2006 4:00 pm    

I tried to post to her blog and she emailed me back. She has recorded all the statements and will be watching with great interest as to what happens with her cooker and RJ. She said there will be followup posts about her experience good or bad. I trust her.....
Curly

PostPosted: Fri Jun 09, 2006 4:57 pm    

Yeah, like RJ will ever not answer on of her emails now. Kind of don't count what kinda cs she gets, it's nothing but publicity, he may assign on of his daughters to personally cater to her every need.

She probably is very trustworthy, b ut RJ has a very dubious track record.
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Kamado Fraud Forum Index :: Rip-Off Reports All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: