Kamado Fraud Forum    
Kamado Fraud Forum    

Bushco has it all figured out.....

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Kamado Fraud Forum Index :: Customer Service Nightmares
View previous topic :: View next topic  
fishtail-99

PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2010 11:58 am    

Bushco has it all figured out.....

....except for the part where they ban him from the forum:

Quote:

Bushco
Associate Member
Post Number: 11

Posted on Wednesday, September 08, 2010 - 12:53 pm:
I see that the customer service forum has been shut down. It says the forum is not the place to discuss customer service, I tend to disagree as emails do seem to ever get answered and the phone is pretty much the same. Leaving a message is of no use as they are not returned. I have tried emailing Richard directly with no response. I need info on replacing my gas burner in my #7 as well as tile and cracking problems. My old gas burner gave up the ghost a couple of days ago and I would like to find the manufacturer so I can repair or replace it as wait for information from Kamado on the new stye burner. Nothing come quickly from Kamado and I would like to have it running while I wait. Any help on how I can get a response from customer service would be appreciated.
Unbelievable

PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2010 9:36 pm    

Where is richard now?

Quote:
Richelle_j
Post Number: 87
Posted on Wednesday, September 08, 2010 - 3:34 pm:

---------------------------------------------------------------------- ----------
Bushco,
Your spoke to Tony yesterday who told you to send photos of the old gas so we can determine exactly what you will. You sent the photos (thank you!) at 2:21 pm in which I replied to you at 3:24 pm explaining that Richard is the best person to answer your questions and he will be back in the office on Thursday. Thank you for your opinions on the customer service portion on our forum.

Richelle Johnson
He must be hard at work on the "production side" with the new #13. Razz
fishtail-99

PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2010 7:37 am    

He's probably flying his 747 jet to some country, scouting out a new production facility. No doubt a 3rd or 4th world country with no labor laws, preferably no laws at all, and pennies-a-day wages. Oh, and of course, with skilled craftsmen who know how to pour portland cement.
fishtail-99

PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2010 12:11 pm    

Quote:

Bushco
Associate Member
Post Number: 12

Posted on Thursday, September 09, 2010 - 10:58 am:
I have checked my mail and have not received any replies, I will send myself a message to see if there is a problem with my account.

I must be an idiot. Every time I see one of the inmates at Kamado reply to a request from a customer, I wonder if perhaps all of our ridicule has forced them to clean up their act. In this case, Richelle is ever so careful to quote the exact hour and minute of her every action, including sending a response. Sounds authentic, doesn't it?

Oh dear, now Bushco didn't actually get that response. How could that be? Oh Bushco, how could you even think about accusing Richelle of not sending a response. Check your spam folder, Bushco. That's the usual explanation. (Hint, it's not there. It's not anywhere but in Richelle's lie to you.)
curly

PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2010 4:41 am    

They absolutely have no conscious. They tell you anything to get your money and then try to make you appear the fool on their forum after they have your money. And as Barnaum said, there's a new one everyday ready to take the bait.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Kamado Fraud Forum Index :: Customer Service Nightmares All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: