Kamado Fraud Forum    
Kamado Fraud Forum    

Another ripoff to an international client

View previous topic :: View next topic  
davidmk

PostPosted: Sat Jul 24, 2010 1:41 am    

Another ripoff to an international client

Well, it is most unfortunate that I didn't find this forum in time. I paid nearly $1000USD deposit and that was the last I saw of my money. I am not in the USA and was trying to get a better version of my original Imperial Kamado.

Any advice from members on how I can complain to US authorities (I am not a US citizen) and have some impact. Basically this time the company is not just guilty of bad service or an appalling product: this time they are guilty of fraud and have taken money without any intention (I tried everything - phone, email) of providing a service/ product. I assume that they assume they can do this because I do not live in the US.

I sincerely hope that one day they go to jail for their behaviour.
Contact me on dmkenned at gmail com (omit the spaces to email me) if you have any advice on how I can report them or better still, recover my money.

Thanks
David
tcoliver

PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 1:05 pm    

Its not because you don't live in the USA, they have stolen money from many people in the USA too. They will steal from anyone willing to send them money.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Kamado Fraud Forum Index :: Rip-Off Reports All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: