Kamado Fraud Forum    
Kamado Fraud Forum    

Billinfla, haven't you heard?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Kamado Fraud Forum Index :: Problems with Richard J
View previous topic :: View next topic  
fishtail-99

PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2010 4:41 pm    

Billinfla, haven't you heard?

Quote:

Billinfla
Associate Member
Post Number: 11

Posted on Wednesday, July 21, 2010 - 5:02 pm:
BobH said: "I am quite sure that that DASTARDLY FAUX FORUM will take my post here and repeat it over there..."

FAUX forum? As in that forum dedicated to FAKE Kamados? You mean that kk site - the dude that ripped off Richard's patent and stole a bunch of his old customers? They're so busy selling overpriced knockoffs that I don't think they even care what happens over here anymore. Guess crime does pay after all.

Maybe you should read it. That's where a lot of old timers and JohnnyComeLately's hang out. Really sticks in my craw that they're doing so well.

Er, Bill. Haven't you heard? Richard Johnson never had a patent. Richard Johnson fled Indonesia having left everything behind to avoid creditors. He put dozens of people out of work overnight. And you can say bad things about the Komodo Kamado? The cooker that doesn't crack? The cooker that doesn't shed its tiles in great sheets? The company that provides service to its customers?

Bill, Bill, Bill. If only we could post the truth over in the Krapado forum, we could enlighten you.
Porkchop

PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2010 7:44 am    

oooohhhhh... johnny come lately?? i don't think so. but, i guess living well IS the best revenge after all. i guess that's what you call an innovator when you have a bad case of "sour grapes"...

it has been YEARS since i "aired my beef" with kamado.com, and i have to say, while i occasionally indulge in a bit of schadenfreude by reading the stuff here, i don't really participate anymore.

my irritation at being hornswaggled has been replaced with the satisfaction of owning and operating the very best ceramic cooker in the biz backed by someone who is trustworthy and makes being "the very best" a daily (i'll say it again, "DAILY") goal. bet you wish the horse you are still backing had that sort of outlook. when did you last talk (like, on a phone, not posting on a barren, forsaken-of-any-useful-content BB) to Dick or any of his kin or employees??? never, i'll bet. they screen their calls like they're on the run from the law...

so, you go ahead and cry about your poor old ghost-town of a forum being quoted on the FOREMOST forum for PROTECTING new ceramic cooking enthusiasts. i WISH the resource you are currently bellyaching about had been around prior to my initial plunge.

and, REALLY, i'm sure you do too. but if insulting the better man on kamado.com's forum is your way of hopefully buttering-up Dick enough to get a response to your concerns, then you can stop wasting your breath, because he already HAS what he wanted from you.
Fetzervalve

PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2010 8:38 am    

Well said Sir.
curly

PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2010 8:47 am    

Good post BobinFlaw, but it still won't score you any points with the Dickster.
Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2010 9:27 am    

Quote:
Richardj
Post Number: 2590

Posted on Thursday, July 22, 2010 - 10:01 am:
Thanks for your comment Bill.

I have much to say about "fake" Kamados but right now I would like to reply to your comment about kk selling overprices knockoffs. Especially the "overpriced" statement.

These kk are NOT overpriced but rather our much better Kamados are UNDER PRICED!

Hahahahahaha!
Porkchop

PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2010 10:33 am    

RJ wrote:
These kk are NOT overpriced but rather our much better Kamados are UNDER PRICED!

he's half right! how do those geniuses at kamado.com keep prices SO LOW????

---RJ saves on overhead by not actually making anything and passes on the savings to YOU, the sucker!

---Shipping charges are kept low by not actually shipping anything.

i wonder what the actual cost of his "low-priced" cement birdbaths comes out to when you add in the interest he collects while all those down-payment checks sit in his bank account over the course of a year, tho...

y'know, really, the fraud forum would have given up the ghost a long time ago if everyone was even moderately satisfied. the reason stuff gets copied over here SOOOoooo often is that the only thing they are good at over there is deleting unfavorable comments.

THIS FORUM IS A PUBLIC SERVICE! theirs deserves mockery and ridicule. those over there that cannot see the truth of the matter are either in deep denial, or believe their interests might still be served in proving themselves faithful thralls to the current cult of personality.

DON'T DRINK THE FLAVOR-ADE!!!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Kamado Fraud Forum Index :: Problems with Richard J All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: