Kamado Fraud Forum    
Kamado Fraud Forum    

BobH steps up to the plate...

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Kamado Fraud Forum Index :: Customer Service Nightmares
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2010 2:00 pm    

BobH steps up to the plate...

So this chap added a used #5 to his collection:

Quote:
Jpr1624
Posted on Sunday, March 07, 2010 - 10:13 am:

Just picked up my third kamado. The #5 for sale in Houston to complete my #3, #5, #7 collection. The gas adapter for the #5 is set up for natural gas and I have propane. Any help on what I need to do to convert it back over to propane? Thanks in advance for any help, and thanks again kevin for the #5.

And BobH suggests he take a hike over to Home Depot:

Quote:
Bobh
Posted on Sunday, March 07, 2010 - 1:09 pm:

Jason, all you need to do is remove the natural gas orifice and put in one for propane. These should be available wherever propane is sold. Any decent hardware store should have it too. Congratulations on winning the bidding war. Smile

And RJ, sensing the opportunity to glom some cash from an unsuspecting sap, chimes in:

Quote:
Richardj
Posted on Monday, March 08, 2010 - 9:57 am:

Jason, we can order the smaller orifice if you are unable to find one. Good luck.

And then... the UNEXPECTED! BobH tells RJ to Man-Up. And he mentions our friend KDBrink in the same post. Of course he tries to soften the blow at the end there...

Quote:
Bobh
Posted on Monday, March 08, 2010 - 12:35 pm:

Richard, I am going to suggest something that might go against the grain, but "Why do you not just go ahead and send Jason a propane orifice for his #5". This would build good will for the company, and it would make you really look good, especially when compared to the KDbrink fiasco. I really hope that my saying this does not put me on your S**t list Richard, it is merely a suggestion.

But wow, is the resident superfan's patience starting to wane? Go figure.

But in all seriousness, I think a gas connection adapter wouldn't help RJ's reputation all that much at this point. But it would be a shock.

Razz
fishtail-99

PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2010 4:47 pm    

Quote:

Richardj
Post Number: 2564

Posted on Monday, March 08, 2010 - 3:30 pm:
Not at all Bobh, trouble is we do not have orifices. We have them on order from the manufacturer. Richard

Does RJ EVER have ANYTHING? Sheeeeeyit.
kdbrink

PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2010 4:53 pm    

Re: BobH steps up to the plate...

Admin wrote:

Posted on Monday, March 08, 2010 - 12:35 pm:

Richard, I am going to suggest something that might go against the grain, but "Why do you not just go ahead and send Jason a propane orifice for his #5". This would build good will for the company, and it would make you really look good, especially when compared to the KDbrink fiasco. I really hope that my saying this does not put me on your S**t list Richard, it is merely a suggestion.

Wow...I feel semi-famous having my name mentioned over there after being "suspended." Mr. Green
Unbelievable

PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2010 6:47 pm    

Welcome to the club

I like that Bob calls it the "KDbrink Fiasco".

Kinda like the French Connection.

You're a legend! Razz
Porkchop

PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2010 8:13 am    

fame is a fleeting thing...

try getting him to send you a new dome, or you'll build your own website dedicated to the current condition of your beloved cooker and its "lifetime warranty"...
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Kamado Fraud Forum Index :: Customer Service Nightmares All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: