Kamado Fraud Forum    
Kamado Fraud Forum    

October Newsletter

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Kamado Fraud Forum Index :: Problems with Richard J
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Unbelievable

PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2009 10:37 am    

October Newsletter

Quote:
Richardj
Post Number: 2524
Posted on Thursday, October 08, 2009 - 3:15 pm:

---------------------------------------------------------------------- ----------
We encourage all Kamado owners to update their email address in order to receive the Kamado Newsletter and Bulletins. There are 1000's of our new style Kamados that are now over 12 years old and over 100,000 Kamados I made in Japan. Often many were before the internet or their internet address has been changed.

Obviously there are often nothing of interest but certain maintenance items or suggestions might be very important. For example, most often something as simple as painting M63 on the "hot face" will prevent any replacement. This is especially true in my Japanese Kamados, BGE and other ceramic cookers, or doing a simple tile repair, if and when ever first noticed. Thanks for your help. Richard
Why update your email address with them? Replies always end up in junk mail anyway. Does anyone know if BGE's ever have "Hotface" problems? Is rj just trying to make owners of other cookers think they need m63? Those wheels never stop spinning do they? Wink
curly

PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2009 11:00 am    

Re: October Newsletter

Quote:
... Does anyone know if BGE's ever have "Hotface" problems? Is rj just trying to make owners of other cookers think they need m63? Those wheels never stop spinning do they? Wink

Not sure, but I'd say no, he's just trying to pitch his snake oil.
tcoliver

PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2009 11:06 am    

If RJ comes out and makes it sound like it is normal to have these problems and its just "maintenance" then he won't have to honor any warranty. Not that he ever has anyway.
fishtail-99

PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2009 11:24 am    

No other brands that I have ever heard of have any sort of "hotface" problems. None of them are made from portland cement, either.
Gerard

PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2009 12:03 pm    

fishtail-99 wrote:
No other brands that I have ever heard of have any sort of "hotface" problems. None of them are made from portland cement, either.

Are you alleging some sort of cause and effect phenomenon there? Razz
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Kamado Fraud Forum Index :: Problems with Richard J All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: