Kamado Fraud Forum    
Kamado Fraud Forum    

How long must one wait for delivery?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Kamado Fraud Forum Index :: Problems with Richard J
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Unbelievable

PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2009 8:47 am    

How long must one wait for delivery?

Quote:
Yertiz
Post Number: 1
Posted on Saturday, August 08, 2009 - 9:35 am:

My order was acknowledged in early April and in June Tony told me to expect shipment in three weeks. Now no one answers emails or phone calls. It makes me worry that my #7 will get diverted elsewhere. Can anyone provide guidance?

Time to start asking richard for his money back. Rj's just gonna keep blaming Tony.
Fetzervalve

PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2009 9:05 am    

Yetiz, it wasn't your #7 that got diverted, it was your $$$! Twisted Evil
fishtail-99

PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2009 3:20 pm    

Quote:
Richardj
Post Number: 2506

Posted on Saturday, August 08, 2009 - 1:24 pm:
Yertiz, you might have received a rummer that new customers have obtained delivery sooner because of the higher prices now than your sale price order. This is not true. We deliver on the date the order is received. There could be other circumstances but this information is not available on the week ends.

We have no record of any telephone calls or emails. All the numbers are correct on our website. Please be sure you leave a message if the line is busy, especially with Tony away.

Most important, we wish your daughter luck on her surgery and that she will enjoy the Kamado before and after.

Richard

Quote:
Yertiz
Post Number: 2

Posted on Saturday, August 08, 2009 - 3:11 pm:
Richard,

Thanks for the quick reply. In the last month, I've left three voicemail messages, all at numbers with messages indicating it is Kamado. Have emailed Tony on 7/26 and 8/6 plus one earlier in July. I'm just trying to pin down dates. Left another voicemail at today. Thanks, Yertiz

Richard is lying again! And what's a rummer? But that's right. RJ doesn't ship newer orders before sale orders. He doesn't ship to anyone. God, how does RJ keep a straight face? No emails? No phone calls? And he's using the Tony emergency to cover for his lame company again. This last post of his really covers almost everything wrong about Rj and his company. Lies.... I wonder how Yertiz would react to a pointer to this forum. Tee hee.
Unbelievable

PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2009 5:07 pm    

Rummer.........

Quote:
Rummers, Römers or Roemers, were large drinking-glasses studded with prunts to ensure a safe grip, popular in the Rhineland and the Netherlands from the 15th through the 17th century. They lacked the flared bowl of the Berkemeyer and had much thinner walls. The hollow base was built up by coiling strands of molten glass around a conical core. Römers were quite distinct from the Berkemeyers, but both types evolved from the German “cabbage stalk” glasses which were cylindrical with prunts. Römers are usually green in colour and with Berkemeyers were sometimes engraved with images and inscriptions.

From as early as the third century, skilled glass workers along the Rhine were producing work of great artistic merit. Excavations at Worms, Treves, Cologne and in the Eifel revealed glass factories that were probably Roman in origin - indeed, Römer is German for Roman. Ancient Rhenish graves have yielded gilt-decorated bowls and beakers which were made using the fondo d'oro ('base of gold') process in which the design is etched into a layer of gold on the glass surface, and then covered by more glass. These techniques persisted to the fifth century, mythical and biblical themes enjoying great popularity. Out of this era grew that hallmark of German glass, the prunt, a design feature which is still found fifteen centuries later.

My definition of a Rummer would be a meeting between RJ and BobH. We all know they like their rum.
If the office (bathroom door) is closed why is he even replying to posts?
Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2009 7:37 am    

I like how Richard didn't answer the question at all. I wonder what information is not available on weekends?

How long do you think he'll be able to string Yertiz along? Should we start a pool?

Razz
Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2009 8:32 pm    

Oh look, Yertiz is getting agitated:

Quote:
Yertiz
Post Number: 3

Richard: Your assurances about Kamado contacting me quickly are proving incorrect. I've left voicemail messages and emails for four days since your post but no one returns my calls. Now I'm receiving notices from an alternate forum attacking Kamado's credibility. I don't want to get into a argument but I would like some response, especially given the claims being made on the other forum. I'm waiting for some reassurances.

What other forum? Rolling Eyes

Quote:

Admin
Board Administrator
Post Number: 157

Yertiz, you might check your junk mail as often emails from sales are filtered.

Wow, who could have seen THAT coming?

NOTE TO THE JOHNSONS: It is 2009, not 1998, and people today know how to use email very well. Find a new excuse.
The Spanker

PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2009 3:16 am    

Admin wrote:

Quote:

Admin
Board Administrator
Post Number: 157

Yertiz, you might check your junk mail as often emails from sales are filtered.

Wow, who could have seen THAT coming?

NOTE TO THE JOHNSONS: It is 2009, not 1998, and people today know how to use email very well. Find a new excuse.

Apparently all new K orders are placed by Luddites. He really should target some new demographic.
Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2009 9:22 am    

Remember this old thread?

Looks like Aggiepilk may be getting some resolution...

Quote:
Daisy

Posted on Friday, August 14, 2009 - 7:39 am:
"check your junk mail as often emails from sales are filtered."

Doesn't this happen ALOT??? It's really bad for people to get the wrong impression about Kamado from something so trivial. Maybe all important emails from the company should have some sort of verification that they have been opened by the intended recipient. I don't know how to do that but I know I've gotten emails like that.

That way, the company would know to call within 24 hours of an email that didn't go through. I hate for Kamado's good name to be smeared over something so simple. And I would hate to miss out on news of the upcoming Kfest.

When Yertiz does find those emails, he should post them here. If he can't find them, maybe the company should post the messages they sent so that everyone can see they're on the up and up.

Quote:
Aggiepilk

Posted on Tuesday, August 18, 2009 - 11:48 pm:

I have to post here. I have been waiting for my order since December. I was told it would be 6-8 weeks. I was told in April that it would be ready in 3 weeks. I have talked to Tony several times and have been told that it will be ready in 2 weeks. I have emailed many times to sales@kamado.com and have received nothing. I don't want to hear how "there is no record of my emails". I just want my #5 or I want my deposit back. Please help!

Quote:
Snakeriveridaho
Posted on Wednesday, August 19, 2009 - 8:32 am:

Hi Aggiepilk

What color of tile did you order on your K5?

Thanks,
Kirk

Quote:
Lauraj

Posted on Wednesday, August 19, 2009 - 9:58 am:

Hello Aggiepilk,
Good news! Please check your email you have been sent an accurate arrival date. Thank you!

Quote:
Aggiepilk

Posted on Wednesday, August 19, 2009 - 10:28 pm:

Thanks for the update Lauraj! Snakeriveridaho - it was the Terra Blue.

Quote:
Aggiepilk

Posted on Monday, September 21, 2009 - 7:01 am:

My #5 Terra Blue is being delivered tomorrow!!

Quote:
Smokeydog

Posted on Monday, September 21, 2009 - 8:52 am:

Wow, that's only NINE MONTHS!

See, Snakeriver just needs to be patient! And whatever happened to Yertiz?

Rolling Eyes
curly

PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2009 9:54 am    

Re: Remember this old thread?

Admin wrote:
See, Snakeriver just needs to be patient! And whatever happened to Yertiz?

Rolling Eyes

He prolly got banned...he seemed like a bad apple to me, all that complaining about no contact and no product...they don't really want folks like him around the Johnson family forum.

But hey, what about that Aggiepilk...only 9 months, kinda like having a baby huh? They may have miscarried Snakes cooker, seems to be an awfully high mortality rate among cookers. And Snake ordered that red venetian...dude, he'll never get that!!!
Unbelievable

PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2009 11:10 am    

Here's what a Komodo Kamado shipment looks like........

Quality! Cool
And this is just mainly inventory ready to buy.
fishtail-99

PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2009 3:43 am    

Quote:
Mark
Post Number: 679

Posted on Monday, September 21, 2009 - 11:48 pm:
A week after cooking on it and you will forget the wait. It's true for all of us K lovers. Think of the 9 months as the gestation period for the newest member of the family. Wink

Fanboy Mark seems to be the latest old timer to come out of the woodwork to make silly statements about Kamado's failures as a company. If Kamado told their customers it would be nine months, that would be one thing. But they tell you it will be 8 weeks, then 12 weeks, then 16 weeks, and on and on and on. You only get delivery these days if you threaten legal action. Then RJ has to find an unfinished cooker somewhere, slap some tiles on it, and see if he can get it shipped. Gestation period my ass.

So, Mark, after your first cook and you have forgotten all about the nine month wait that RJ lied about, how long is it before you forget that RJ hasn't shipped all the parts? When you order his krap charcoal, how long is it before you forget that he took your money, didn't deliver it for months on end, and then it turned out to be the worst charcoal you have ever used? That seems like a lot of forgetting that is necessary when you buy one of these disasterous cookers....

curly

PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2009 4:57 am    

SO WHAT

Unbelievable wrote:

Quality! Cool
And this is just mainly inventory ready to buy.

So what, years ago RJ had some stock...he was a contender then. This was the Mexican place. They may still be there, but if he tries to retrieve them he will be buried up to his neck in the desert with honey poured on his head.

curly

PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 4:35 am    

Wonder if Aggiepilk got that #5 yesterday like she said was gonna happen?
Unbelievable

PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 7:37 am    

curly wrote:
Wonder if Aggiepilk got that #5 yesterday like she said was gonna happen?
I highly doubt it, although if Aggie did I would love to see a picture of it. It probabaly looks like the Mr. Potatohead of cookers.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Kamado Fraud Forum Index :: Problems with Richard J All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: