Kamado Fraud Forum    
Kamado Fraud Forum    

First Class KAMADO Mowing

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Kamado Fraud Forum Index :: Rip-Off Reports
View previous topic :: View next topic  
KamadoMow'd

PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2009 4:39 am    

First Class KAMADO Mowing

Do you want to get your Cash Mowed quickly? If so just let Kamado and the Johnson thugs know. They will even rake up the clippings if you'll let them.

Yep, I got my cash mowed to the tune of almost $1,200 some sixteen months ago. And like the rest of you I've got nothing to show for it. I'm just thankful they only got the trimmings. And from what I've read about the new units with all the problems it might be best that I didn't get my Kamado and have to pay for additional options, etc. I'm almost surprised that Richard and family aren't trying to swindle us for the balance due prior to shipping.

My story is almost identical to others of the Kamado Fraud Forum so I will not bore you with those details. What I will tell you is to GET ON THE WAGON. Contact and FILE COMPLAINTS with your State Attorney Generals office, the FBI's IC3 program, and the Federal Trade Commission. File complaints with all such agencies as you can.

We need to get to the ROOT of the Johnson/Kamado organization. If enough complaints are filed then those various agencies will apply the ROUNDUP. Don't wait, do it now.

But to apply the 'Roundup' we need to know where these people actually are located. You can't serve papers or notices if you don't know where they're at. The only real address I have is that of Sky Pointe Drive, Las Vegas. And that's probably just a window somewhere. So if you have a solid address for any of them let us know. When we get to the end of all this, it doesn't need to be a dead end.

Join the Movement to end the Scam, the Swindling, and the Raft of the Kamado Johnson(s). All of Them!
kristamat

PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2009 12:00 pm    

Welcome to the neighborhood, KamadoMow'd. Sorry to hear your story. Our friends live in Nevada, and the good thing is they're operating under a company named J5 Design Inc. J5 Design Inc. is a Nevada corporation, and as such has a registered agent in the state of Nevada. A registered agent acts as an agent for companies using its services and provides a physical address in a state for each company it represents. It can be an individual or a company offering registered agent services. The names of registered agents companies use is a public record on file with the Secretary of State in the state where a company is formed or qualified to do business (and Nevada's SOS website is particularly user friendly). One of the roles of a registered agent is to accept service of process on behalf of companies it represents, and then the registered agent forwards that information to the company for further handling. BINGO - now you don't have to know exactly where RJ and his merry band of crooks are in order to serve them with a lawsuit, etc.

In our case, J5 Design Inc. uses EASTBIZ.COM, INC. as its registered agent and the address for EASTBIZ.COM, INC. is 5348 Vegas Drive, Las Vegas, NV 89108. All of the Attorneys General in each state, the FTC and the FBI know that the identities registered agents are public records so if we file our complaints as you suggested and they decide to do something about it, the only address they need to know is 5348 Vegas Drice, Las Vegas, NV 89108.

I work for a Fortune 5 company and I deal with our registered agent every day. Good ones are priceless - trust me. Little dinky ones like EASTBIZ.COM, INC. suck, but as long as their door is unlocked when a process server shows up, the company they represent is considered served and the clock starts ticking for that company to respond. For the lawyers in the house I know I should say there are other triggers to start the clock and other ways to find and serve a company or individual, but *generally* speaking this is how it goes down if you go through the registered agent.

Regards,

~k.
tcoliver

PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2009 12:36 pm    

Kristamat, what is the time limit in which you can file a suit? If its that easy I may dust off my filing papers/lawsuit and try again. I tried unsuccesfully to serve Richard when they were in Mexico.
outlaw99

PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2009 7:21 pm    

TcOliver, I think problem is that the company you are going to try to sue is not the company that sold you the stock. That would have been Kamado Inc, when they were in N Cal. Many companies and victims since then...trust me, I know
Chirogyro

PostPosted: Fri Sep 18, 2009 8:17 am    

I think that, while it may be complex legally, "the law" may be able to reach through the veil of companies that Richard hides behind to his personal assets if it can be proven that there is fraudulent action and that the business front is part of perpetuating it...

Of course, I'm just a chiropractor, not a lawyer... YMMV.. Smile
kristamat

PostPosted: Fri Sep 18, 2009 12:31 pm    

TCOliver, that's a question for a litigation attorney. I really wish I knew the answer and could pass it along to you, but unfortunately I don't. It can't hurt to ask a litigator if you know one, and if you still can go after him at least you know where to serve him. He's clearly broken a number of laws so hopefully you can snag him. I think unfortunately for a lot of us, we're in the situation of determining if we want to or can spend dollars to get dimes out of RJ. I just hate that he and his family members have gotten away with this and hope someone can finally shut them down.

Regards,

~k.
tcoliver

PostPosted: Fri Sep 18, 2009 5:36 pm    

Well thats kind of why I have moved on, even if I did have a good case, what would it take to actually get any money out of him. I already lost over $40,000 and to spend more money to take him to court and have him not be able to pay seems to be a large risk. If I had some disposable cash I would do it just to make him sqirm a little, god knows he has made a lot of other people do the same. Its a sickening feelin that moment when you discover that you have been had. Every once in a while I tell myself I should follow thru just as a matter of principle but then people like you make me realize its not worth it. Thanks for the thoughts.
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Kamado Fraud Forum Index :: Rip-Off Reports All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: