Kamado Fraud Forum    
Kamado Fraud Forum    

Classic rj

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Kamado Fraud Forum Index :: Problems with Richard J
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Unbelievable

PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 3:49 pm    

Classic rj

http://www.kamado.com/discus/messages/1/14285.html?1103914671#POST3025  
Back in August 04 rj had no problem accepting money from Bix, even though his jig was broken.
Quote:
Bixmeister
Post Number: 101
Posted on Saturday, November 20, 2004 - 1:08 pm:
Has anyone ordered or know the status of production for the Mushikamado grill accessory? I ordered one of these in August and was last told that the jig for contstructing the Mushikamado grill was not in action in Ensenada as of last week.
Bix

So eight days later problem solved. Then Bix is basically told if he gives up he's really gonna miss out. Sad
Quote:
Richardj
Post Number: 1272
Posted on Sunday, November 28, 2004 - 8:49 pm:
I rebuilt the jig (fixture) for making mushikamado grills yesterday. We can start making them toward the end of next week. Please don't give up as you can do some special cooks with it.

Bix carefully checks in after almost two more weeks.
Quote:
Bixmeister
Post Number: 114
Posted on Thursday, December 09, 2004 - 12:20 pm:
Richard, how is the Mushikamado grill production going? I haven't seen any mention of the grills since your post above.

What luck, it's ready on that same day and on the way at last.
Quote:
Richardj
Post Number: 1293
Posted on Thursday, December 09, 2004 - 3:44 pm:
Bix, we will have yours at our DC in San Diego next Friday or at GI Trucking terminal in Chula Vista with our shipment. Richard

Well Friday came and went, but Bix waited three more days after that to post about it. Dealing with rj is like dealing with a kid.
Quote:
Bixmeister
Post Number: 116
Posted on Monday, December 20, 2004 - 7:49 am:
Richard, what is the status of the rest of my order from October? I am awaiting delivery of my Mushikamado grill, refund check for adjustable grill and 5 boxes of coconut extruded lump charcoal.
Bix

He posted this same message twice, a few days apart.
Quote:
Bixmeister
Post Number: 118
Posted on Thursday, December 23, 2004 - 8:14 am:
Richard, I hope you respond soon to the above posts
Bix

Rj asks for some Christmas slack?? Should Bix really be concerned about what goes on at the kompany? He just wants his mushikamado and charcoal as lousy as it may be. And as far as a delivery date you ask ? He didn't deliver last time! What would make Bix think he would this time? Richard just threatened him about his order!
Quote:
Richardj
Post Number: 1312
Posted on Thursday, December 23, 2004 - 8:11 pm:
Bix, how about a little Christmas slack?? You haven't the slightest idea how hard we are all working, of course this doesn't get you your order. What I am really disappointed is that you have not received your refund check. I am leaving for Sacramento Monday and I will personally put your check in the mail for any or all monies you might be owed.
I am sorry but I can not promise you a delivery date. I am sure you were not charged for the Mushikamado grill but if you were, I will check tomorrow morning and make sure this is included.
As Deborah just said....uh-oh, it must a full moon!
Better yet, how about you coming down here (1:30 minutes from your home) and you and I will MAKE what ever you want?

Cry me a river Dick! And now he's basically saying too bad. But hey drop your Christmas plans and come over and make it yourself.

Quote:
Richardj
Post Number: 1313
Posted on Thursday, December 23, 2004 - 8:33 pm:
Bix, Richelle just suggested that you give me a call at my new "private" San Diego number (your local call, I believe) 619 819 8339 to make sure we can meet for our work project or any other personal discussions. Of course, I might not be at this phone, like next week on my trip to Sacramento.

"Our", I mean "your" work project. Would Bix really want to drive to Mexico to fabricate a grill on Christmas Eve that he has waited since August for? While rj is in the house guzzling his Christmas cheer! That's what would happen! C'mon you guys know that! Razz
Quote:

Bixmeister
Post Number: 119
Posted on Thursday, December 23, 2004 - 9:35 pm:
Richard, I don't mean to push you people, especially with you new move. I can be patient for the Mushikamado grill. I just need a little reassurance regarding the order such as the posting. When I don't get answers to my email I wonder if I am being ignored or forgotten. Sorry if I upset you and your family. I am looking forward to receiving the Mushikamado grill when it finally arrives. There is no need to refund monies for the Mushikamado grill. The adjustable grill on the invoice was scratched later. I hope you and your family have a Merry Xmas and a Happy New Year!
Bix

Well Bix let's rj off the hook, apologizes and wishes everyone happy holidays. I wonder if he ever got his order? Who knows? But hey, why break up a great friendship over it? Wink
Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 4:39 pm    

What year is it again? These could have been posted five or ten years ago. Or last week.
Unbelievable

PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 9:46 pm    

Like a broken record........

Quote:
Richardj
Post Number: 2113
Posted on Friday, September 01, 2006 - 7:27 pm:

---------------------------------------------------------------------- ----------
We are implementing a lot of changes in customer service. Unfortunately, nothing is fast or cheap (don’t check our new prices). We are going to do whatever it takes to correct the communication and responses. Some are relatively easy, like order status, others are not as easy, as I have made and sold over 100,000 Japanese Kamados that I receive many requests for information and service. We have made and sold over 10,000 of our new Kamados with the VAST majority requiring nothing except information on new products or accessories. I made thousands of Meridian Stoves and Inserts and have the same amount of happy owners, but some require some M61 after 20 or more years. None of these inquiries are alone difficult, but cumulatively…..wow!

99% of all of our owners are absolutely wonderful and understanding regarding “customer service” or the lack thereof, even without personally knowing how sincere and hard we work. Those that know us personally are absolutely special. It is the 1% or whatever, where we are truly dedicated to meet ALL of there reasonable expectations and will not be comfortable until we do. I am sure I speak for all my family and friends. Richard

Quote:
Richardj
Post Number: 2119
Posted on Tuesday, September 19, 2006 - 12:20 pm:

---------------------------------------------------------------------- ----------
A little customer service news. Starting 25th of this month, we have our new professional customer service manager starting. Our goal, as mentioned before, is to have the best service for the best bbq grill and after a short learning period we will have. Until this time, we will continue to do our best to reply to all emails and calls. We appreciate your consideration. Richard

That short learning period started back in 06'. And here's Bix, still begging.
Quote:

Bixmeister
Post Number: 216
Posted on Friday, September 22, 2006 - 1:10 pm:

Richard, please answer my emails.
Bix
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Kamado Fraud Forum Index :: Problems with Richard J All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: