Kamado Fraud Forum    
Kamado Fraud Forum    

"falling through the cracks"

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Kamado Fraud Forum Index :: Problems with Richard J
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Unbelievable

PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 3:16 pm    

"falling through the cracks"

Quote:
Syzigies: David, No, I haven't received any e-mails from you since April 7. More importantly, I haven't received the repair kit (and other accessories) that was promised me in November (and January and February and March....). I'm looking forward to receiving it, when can I expect it? Richard, I did follow the break-in procedure. You may recall that in one of our discussions you indicated that the break-in procedures provided to me (in early 2000 with my then new #7) were not sufficient to properly cure the tiles. I'm hopeful your repair kit includes revised break-in procedures. With all due respect you promised me a repair kit in November, it is now June. Time after time you have committed to me that you (or others in your organization) would provide me with a resolution. Each and every time the commitment wasn't kept. This isn't some random "falling through the cracks" problem and your indicating it as such makes me wonder if you fully understand the problem. I'm looking forward to receiving the repair kit, when should I expect it? Thanks

Razz http://www.kaboodle.com/reviews/archive-through-july-31-2005

Quote:
Ranger144
Associate Member
Post Number: 16
Posted on Sunday, July 31, 2005 - 8:28 am:

---------------------------------------------------------------------- ----------
Guys, I am confused. We've got here a product with a lifetime warranty, yet I see time and again in the K forum that owners are left trying to do the R&D to solve what amounts to failures of the product. Most of the time these are completely satisfied, if not ecstatic, owners and not some "bad apples" just trying to make noise. Why aren't people from the company falling all over themselves to be involved in these discussions and, more importantly, solve the problems?

I can't wait to get my K, but I continue to be baffled by the recurrence of the tile separation problem. Does anyone know the actual failure rate of the mosaic tile adhesion? I mean is this a common thing or are we hearing about the only instances? Do some of you guys just "suck it up" and deal with it quietly? I know that if I spent $1200-$1500 or more on the K (with accessories, shipping and all) and had tiles sheeting off of it in short order (read that as less than 10 years) I would be pretty upset. I am not buying the thing to practice my tile work on....

This has been going on for a very long time and now Richard is trying to use these tile and krack problems to promote his M products.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Kamado Fraud Forum Index :: Problems with Richard J All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: