Kamado Fraud Forum    
Kamado Fraud Forum    

Kingsford Lump Woes!!!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Kamado Fraud Forum Index :: Charcoal K-tastrophy
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Unbelievable

PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 2:05 pm    

Kingsford Lump Woes!!!

I was out "trolling" this afternoon when I came across this old letter. I am not sure if it has been archived here, boy Richard sure changed his tune after his negative Whiz review.
Quote:
Richardj
Post Number: 1884
Posted on Tuesday, January 24, 2006 - 11:49 am:

---------------------------------------------------------------------- ----------
Open Letter to Thenakedwhiz re KINGSFORD LUMP

I would like to make it clear that I do NOT in anyway recommend or support this kINGSFORD product on this website. I am quite familiar with this and other Brazilian “hardwood lump” charcoal that are unregulated in the source. I have flown over and been in the devastation that is being done to the rain forest. I do not intend to be part of the “Green” movement, but I certainly will not participate or support such products as these.

We all think you are doing an excellent job in presenting and rating the products. However, your rating system, in my opinion, does not rate the most important thing, and that is the source. I would hope you would include a category for “Zero Minus” or “Don’t Buy” on such products as the one reviewed. I don’t care how good, bad or cheap.

Richard
Richard is lucky that TNW didn't have a "Don't Buy" category. Razz
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Kamado Fraud Forum Index :: Charcoal K-tastrophy All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: