Kamado Fraud Forum    
Kamado Fraud Forum    

Hot off the forum.........Help

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Kamado Fraud Forum Index :: Problems with Richard J
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Unbelievable

PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 1:14 pm    

Hot off the forum.........Help

Quote:

Rock
Post Number: 2
Posted on Monday, February 23, 2009 - 11:04 am:

---------------------------------------------------------------------- ----------
I have sent several e-mails and have left a message on the machine. First, after reading some repair tips on the forum I feel i need a couple of pounds on M-63 to repair cracks and patch the bolt holes on my band. Second my #7 came with metal plates on the lower back side to cover up where the gas connection would go through. Can I remove these plates and fill with some M-63 and then bolt the plates back on. Also, my metal glide for the lower vent is loose. Can I secure this with the M-63?
What kind of shelf life does M-63 have?

I would like to also buy about 50 green tiles, and a new handle nut and bolt for the top.

Recently purchased a #7 off e-bay and it is newer than mine. Are the fire rings permenant in the newer models? I spent a few minutes trying to take it out for transportation, but haven't really messed with it. I have the knob for the lower vent door, but would like to purchase the bolt so I can attach it.

Please help. Thanks

Bobh
Post Number: 458
Posted on Monday, February 23, 2009 - 11:49 am:

---------------------------------------------------------------------- ----------
Rock, I don't know the answers to your questions, and I am not sure what is going on right now with Kamado. However, I too have emailed, pm'd, called (both numbers), and tried every which way to get some attention or a reply from them, all to no avail. This has been going on since the first half of January, but they must be busier than that proverbial cat on a hot tin roof. I will keep trying via email and phone, in hopes that I reach someone. Good luck to you
Even if you get a kamado for free it's still not worth trying to get parts to maintain it. Things must be pretty bad if Fanboy BobH can't even get a hold of them. But one thing you can be sure of is they aren't ignoring kustomers because they are too busy. Rolling Eyes
Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 2:01 pm    

Re: Hot off the forum.........Help

Bobh wrote:

I am not sure what is going on right now with Kamado. However, I too have emailed, pm'd, called (both numbers), and tried every which way to get some attention or a reply from them, all to no avail. This has been going on since the first half of January,

Yeah, January 1998

Rolling Eyes
fishtail-99

PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 3:43 pm    

Oh for the love of humanity! Bobh really thinks they are busy? If they are so busy selling K's, where the f*** are all the new owners? None of them want to show off their new K's? None of them have questions? Bobh just is about the most amazing fanboy I've ever seen!
The Spanker

PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 3:55 pm    

BobH = Queen of the Nile

This is just great. BobH finds the Johnsons unresponsive to his pleas for communication???

I don't think I can contain myself.

fap fap fap fap fap...
Unbelievable

PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 4:35 pm    

Don't buy this one for a moment.......Well Bob might........

Quote:
Admin
Board Administrator
Post Number: 134
Posted on Monday, February 23, 2009 - 4:25 pm:

Bobh & Rock,

I have forward your posts to Richard. He is very busy right now as we are receiving a container of Kamados and then in the next few days a new container of Extruded Coconut charcoal. Thanks for being patient with your questions.
Even at 80 there's just no slowing Richard down! Rolling Eyes
curly

PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 6:14 pm    

Can we get a picture of that container of brand new K's? I'd love to see it. They may have to sweep up all of the loose tiles before snapping the pic, but it'd still be purdy.
outlaw99

PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 7:32 pm    

The bullshit coming out of the Johnsons is over the top! Too busy unloading K's? Where are they unloading them to???? Fucking nowhere
fishtail-99

PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2009 9:51 am    

Yes, did they have the container delivered to the house they live in in that gated community? Or did they have them delivered to that postal drop in a strip mall that they claim is the address of their "headquarters"? I'm laughing so hard I could puke....
Unbelievable

PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2009 10:58 am    

Bob Did!

RE: Don't buy this one for a moment.......Well Bob might........

Quote:
Rock
Post Number: 3
Posted on Tuesday, February 24, 2009 - 6:31 am:

Thank you

Bobh
Post Number: 459
Posted on Tuesday, February 24, 2009 - 7:23 am:

I agree with Rock. Thank you!
Just as predicted. o=Surprised
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Kamado Fraud Forum Index :: Problems with Richard J All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: