Kamado Fraud Forum    
Kamado Fraud Forum    

The new charcoal "reward plan"

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Kamado Fraud Forum Index :: Charcoal K-tastrophy
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Unbelievable

PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2009 6:51 pm    

The new charcoal "reward plan"

Do the wheels of deceit ever stop turning?
Quote:
Dglenn1
Post Number: 112
Posted on Wednesday, January 21, 2009 - 11:02 am:

---------------------------------------------------------------------- ----------
Great! I've shown plenty of folks how my #7 Kamado cooks. When can I expect my first installment? I could go to the warehouse and pick it up if that is easier, just let me know what works for you! Thanks!

Richardj
Post Number: 2438
Posted on Wednesday, January 21, 2009 - 4:31 pm:

---------------------------------------------------------------------- ----------
Hello Dan, we look forward to implementing our new “plan” for rewarding our many customers for their efforts when showing our products and in many cases having a party including demonstrating their Kamado and accessories. Our new retail prices will now allow us to do much more than just say thanks.

I will send you, or any other Kamado owner who might be interested, a private email on the arrival of our next container of KEC and our new “reward plan”. Richard
A demonstration party would be a great way to lose friends.... Although this forum would sure be abuzz. I wouldn't hold my breath waiting for that "free installment" Dan. Laughing
CrookedRichard

PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2009 1:24 am    

Allow me to translate "Richardspeak" for those that are unaware of the nuances.

"plan" means scheme

"reward" means scheme
Chirogyro

PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2009 6:00 am    

Q: How can you tell when Richard is scheming?

A: He's breathing.

Well, it may not be funny, but its true... Smile

-Michael
Nemesis

PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2009 7:55 am    

The new reward scheme: Some lucky lottery winner will actually get the product they ordered.
fishtail-99

PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2009 9:04 am    

Yes, these posts from RJ are hilarious! He has also posting how his new pricing plan gives him the luxury of doing new things? What, new plan equals take the money and don't deliver the goods? More stunning behavior.
Unbelievable

PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2009 4:10 pm    

Correctamundo!

fishtail-99 wrote:
What, new plan equals take the money and don't deliver the goods?
He lures Dan and The Handler by giving them charcoal and promising other accessories. They throw a cooking party / demonstration. People order from RJ provided the "K" holds up. RJ keeps the money and doesn't deliver the product. The Handler and Dan lose friends. RJ rakes in a couple of bucks and Dan and The Handler see the light and come here. Well I doubt that last part. That is RJs "Rewards Plan". He rewards himself.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Kamado Fraud Forum Index :: Charcoal K-tastrophy All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: