Kamado Fraud Forum    
Kamado Fraud Forum    

Kamado a wise investment?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Kamado Fraud Forum Index :: Problems with Richard J
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Unbelievable

PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2008 1:25 pm    

Kamado a wise investment?

Quote:

Richardj
Post Number: 2374
Posted on Monday, September 22, 2008 - 1:54 pm:

---------------------------------------------------------------------- ----------
Seems a little unusual with the economy as it is that a Kamado barbeque grill might be very low on the list of purchases. Fortunately for us, this certainly has not been the case. The theory of those much smarter than me say that it is because more people are saving money by eating at home. This is obviously true, but I might add enjoying it more is also an interesting aspect with our Kamados. We all know that Kamado cooking makes eating out a waste of good food as well as money. Secondly, and equally important is the social experiences of their informal Kamado barbeques or formal dinners. I guess improving their cooking appliances must evolve or be a result of all this.

In any economy I trust your Kamado purchase was a wise investment and enjoyed by you, your family and friends.
Tell that to the people who don't have a kooker to cook on because their wise investment was reduced to a pile of portland. Sad
Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2008 2:46 pm    

I love that his post was titled "Increased Kamado Sales".

Is that supposed to be some kind of Orwellian tactic?

Rolling Eyes
outlaw99

PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2008 7:31 pm    

absolute bulls***. things must be worse than we even suspect. I've never seen him post anything about sales
Nerka

PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2008 7:41 pm    

Re: Kamado a wise investment?

Richard Johnson wrote:
We all know that Kamado cooking makes eating out a waste of good food

What? This makes no sense to me. Is this just RJ crazy talk?
primeats

PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2008 8:24 pm    

The man does have a way with words.
fishtail-99

PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2008 12:02 pm    

The only thing he has sold on ebay in the last several months is a couple of boxes of his krap charcoal. Since no one answers the phone at Kamado, and no one responds to emails at Kamado, how the f*** is anyone placing an order. Why does RJ keep up this charade? If he isn't going to sell anything, why keep the business going?
Nerka

PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2008 7:32 pm    

fishtail-99 wrote:
If he isn't going to sell anything, why keep the business going?

So we can have something to poke fun at. Cool
Johnnyboy

PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2008 7:47 am    

Nerka wrote:
fishtail-99 wrote:
If he isn't going to sell anything, why keep the business going?

So we can have something to poke fun at. Cool

Maybe an age regression thing?

It's quite possible RJ is regressing with age; like regressing back to childhood ways.

He could very well have forgotten he had a business. Maybe just doing what he does, thinking he's just getting started.
Unbelievable

PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2008 9:34 am    

Sales of Meridian stoves.

Just a thought, what about the meridian stoves. They still have those on the website and I really doubt that anyone is buying them. They never talk about them. I realize that we are not in the cold season yet, however winter is also not the time to buy, the off season is. Especially with the kamado kind of wait if you order in the winter of 08 you might recieve it in 10. Maybe R.J. is regressing. The meridian stove business does'nt seem lucrative. Can you imagine making the investment and getting your meridian installed and the first cold night comes and you have black smoke and kracks everywhere. You and your family are freezing and kustomer service further complicates the matter by not replying. A broken K is one thing you can always use the oven. But the people who rely on a wood stove for heat in the winter are in trouble if the stove does'nt work. I think Kamado might be where the "left out in the cold" term came from. This guy's teeth are chattering from freezing when his meridian did'nt work. Arrow Laughing
GRB

PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2008 10:27 am    

The only guy I know that ever bought one of the new ones is Cozy... and he ended up ripping it out.. after not being able to get issues resolved. I am sure you can google his story.
Schadenfreude

PostPosted: Thu Sep 25, 2008 8:01 am    

Quote:

Brianw
Post Number: 1582
Posted on Wednesday, September 24, 2008 - 7:51 pm:

---------------------------------------------------------------------- ----------
Best investment I ever made! Far more stable than the stock market, better returns than bonds, and unlimited interest. . .from family and friends.

Good to know that the resident fluffer is back. Otherwise how could RJ ever screw someone again?
Nemesis

PostPosted: Thu Sep 25, 2008 1:22 pm    

Schadenfreude wrote:

Good to know that the resident fluffer is back. Otherwise how could RJ ever screw someone again?

Its not called screwing people anymore...its called a bailout.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Kamado Fraud Forum Index :: Problems with Richard J All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: