Kamado Fraud Forum    
Kamado Fraud Forum    

Dealers Beware

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Kamado Fraud Forum Index :: Rip-Off Reports
View previous topic :: View next topic  
tcoliver1

PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2006 7:05 pm    

Dealers Beware

I will post this info here as it seems that the tone has already started and if I'm out of line I hope someone will tell me. I too have had dealings with the "Mexican" Kamado, however Richard Johnson took me for $50,000, not just poor customer service. I was supposed to be the Atlanta rep. for Richard however after I gave him my money and bought stock in his company everything changed and all promises were broken. Needless to say I never received any product to sell and never got my money back. Richard claimed he was broke and could not afford to pay me back (another red flag). I see now Richard is posting that he is trying to get new "Dealers" so all I can say to anyone thinking of this, DO NOT TRUST RICHARD and don't be taken like I was. I will not rant any more than this however if anyone wishes to get more info they can contact me personally.
Tony Oliver
tcoliver

PostPosted: Sat May 13, 2006 5:02 am    

Mexi - K Stock

See "Investors beware"
Gerard

PostPosted: Sat May 13, 2006 9:31 am    

TCOliver: 50k??? Did I read that right?

I remember there was talk of an impending Atlanta distributor several years ago. Guess you were that guy. Just curious if you ever met or spoke with Havard George, the original Atlanta distributor. He sold me my first K in '98. Even had inventory.... about a dozen K's... when I bought mine. He wanted to sell K's and high end gas grills. I know he was out of the K portion of the business several months later. Real nice guy, I was sorry to see him go.

I'll pass on your ebay stock offering. Surely you've consulted an attorney regarding your options.
tcoliver

PostPosted: Sat May 13, 2006 11:00 am    

Yes Gerard, between the stocks and the distributor investment it was close to $50,000. I have a lawyer looking into it however being as that he is in Mexico it is difficult. I also obviously have a lot of debt because of this and don't have a lot of extra money to spend on a lawyer. Unfortunatley this allows crooks like Richard to get away with things like this. I just can't wait to get my Komodo so I can enjoy ceramic cooking again without the bad memories. I didn't know there was another person involved in Atlanta. It would be interesting to hear his stories. Thanks for the post.
Tony
Porkchop

PostPosted: Mon May 15, 2006 11:33 am    

Tony, I'm surprised your reserve hasn't been met by some of the mexi-K faithful. I'm sure many of them have gotten wind of this by now; there's gotta be a few E-Bay-ers among them.

unless, even they can see the writing on the wall. out of everything a person thinks they have in life; money, fame, power; all they really have is their GOOD WORD...

if I thought your shares would be worth 5k in the next couple years, I'd consider it. sadly, I think you already know what others are starting to realize...
moosbrth! holy cow, it THAT your mexi-K?? what the heck happened?
Curly

PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2006 7:05 am    

Stock

I remember very well when RJ started talking about selling stock and all of the rabid were jumping all over it. We have to remember the economic atmosphere surrounding the stock market then was kinda like nothing could lose. My bet is that Alanz and all of the other rabidly loyal bought in and now have to continue the cheerleading because they hope that one day they will get their money back.
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Kamado Fraud Forum Index :: Rip-Off Reports All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: