Kamado Fraud Forum    
Kamado Fraud Forum    

Cracks in K

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Kamado Fraud Forum Index :: Hall of Shame
View previous topic :: View next topic  
DavidS

PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2006 10:43 am    

Cracks in K

A couple of pictures of cracks in my #7. Took 8 months to get replacemnet. Ordered a Deluxe OTB and sold the replacement #7. Very Happy Camper now.

Nemesis

PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2006 11:36 am    

HEY- Did you steal my Kamado?

Just checking, 'cause my #5 looks just like that on the inside. Sad Almost identical cracks.
Porkchop

PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2006 11:39 am    

is that maybe following the grid pattern of the chicken wire?
DavidS

PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2006 1:07 pm    

The cracks in top and bottom went all the way through. Chunks fell out on top section under damper and under the bands on the back top section. I may be BLIND but I didnot see any chicken wire. Embarassed Embarassed Crying or Very sad Very Happy
Just so happy to have that behind me. Very Happy
Knotter

PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2007 10:21 am    

DavidS wrote:
Quote:
Took 8 months to get replacemnet.

How did you pull that off? I'd like to know how you did it. I have the same problem. Cracked all the way through; less than 4 years old.

Did you hire an attorney, have a gun, or what? Kindness isn't working for me.
foxhound

PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2007 11:12 am    

I don't think it is so much kindness as luck...Kindness has not worked for many. Been there done that. Maybe it is more like musical broken K. When the music stops they pick someone to fix! Laughing Laughing
Knotter

PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2007 11:59 am    

Yup, yup, yup... I was a big supporter too; even sold a few K for them.

Posted help for others, made repairs, posted how-to repair instructions, posted pics, posted recipes, bla bla bla... Clearly going out of my way to help others in any way I could.

Then I need K help because my K is cracked all the way though; the same folk I've always supported.

What do I get? Unfullfilled promisses and a wham "ACCOUNT SUSPENDED"!
DavidS

PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2007 3:37 pm    

I posted on the K forum asking, how do you deal with a company that will not answer phone calls, e-mails. Got a lot of BS.
I then posted to same questions with my problems with Kamado corp on the Barbecue news group.

I received an e-mail from rj saying that if I wanted his help in getting a replacement I would not post again on the forum. Got the replacement after 8 months. Ordered a KK and sold the replacement.

After I received the replacement I posted again on the newsgroup my problem with Kamado and a copy of rj e-mail. Kind of stirred things up for a while.
Been a HAPPY CAMPER for over a year now. Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Knotter

PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2007 4:25 am    

Davids wrote:
Quote:
I received an e-mail from rj saying that if I wanted his help in getting a replacement I would not post again on the forum.

I wish they'd of been that blunt with me. I'd of easily bought into that. Shows they're at least willing to work with you. In that case would be no need to post anything anyway.
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Kamado Fraud Forum Index :: Hall of Shame All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: