Kamado Fraud Forum    
Kamado Fraud Forum    

South Jersey Pallet Comin' At Ya

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Kamado Fraud Forum Index :: Charcoal K-tastrophy
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 9:24 am    

South Jersey Pallet Comin' At Ya

Are they ready to bail out?

Quote:
Bootlegger
Post Number: 31

Posted on Thursday, August 09, 2007 - 9:55 am:
I am very disturbed by the review TNW has given the 'new' KEC! (See TNW review http://www.nakedwhiz.com/lumpdatabase/lumpbag62.htm) It appears that it is not at all like the previous version. In fact, it sounds like this is truly terrible stuff. On top of that we have to jump through hoops to get it shipped!!

I for one do not want to purchase koal of such poor quality; that I can get locally! Unless there is a serious, forthright and convincing rebuttal to the review, I am going to cancel my order for 25 boxes of the stuff. If it is not going to be the quality that it was before, I do not want it.

Looks like they will...

Quote:
Smokin_amish
Post Number: 56

Posted on Friday, August 10, 2007 - 2:43 am:

Deborah and Laura,
OK, I am going to have to respectfully request that you refund the $600+ dollars that was charged to my card on July 5th. This process began back in April and here we are in mid August, still no Koal. I have not received return calls or any information at all, other than the few appologies posted here.

But wait...

Quote:
Lauraj
Post Number: 202

Posted on Friday, August 10, 2007 - 8:30 am:

Jim,
Your tracking number is:292-0102021 via Estes Express it should be in New Jersey on Monday or Tuesday.
Deborah

Oh no, it's too late! They actually shipped on 8/6 (but never told anyone).

Quote:
Joef
Post Number: 180

Posted on Friday, August 10, 2007 - 9:37 am:

Deborah,
Since I've not been charged, at least not in a statement I've received yet, would you please let me know if my request to add lump to this shipment made it or not? I wouldn't want to impose on Jim to have to store it for me.

I'm sorry to have to request this here, but my multiple attempts to get a reply via E-Mail to sales, and to Laura's mail address, have not been successful.

Thanks,
Joe

Good luck with that Joe. I have no doubt they're in a rush to get all the orders out the door ASAP today.

Smokin_amish is in for 80 boxes of extruded on that shipment.
Bootlegger is in for 25 boxes of extruded on that same shipment.

If the review was correct in stating 7% of the box was broken/unusable, Smokin Amish is looking at about 6 boxes of dust...

Well, tell us how it goes, guys.

Shocked
foxhound

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 9:42 am    

Interesting that it Laura posted on 7/31 that the shipment was to go out the next day, but it did not ship until 8/6. Love the way they jumped right on that.
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Kamado Fraud Forum Index :: Charcoal K-tastrophy All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: