Kamado Fraud Forum    
Kamado Fraud Forum    

The Plagiarist

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Kamado Fraud Forum Index :: Problems with Richard J
View previous topic :: View next topic  
curly

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 4:47 am    

The Plagiarist

Here is a post of RJ sort of unvieling HIS new rib rack. It's well documented all over his site that one of his customers had the idea and posted it on his forum. Now RJ is putting in for a patent on it and has the nerve to call someone else a plagiarist. If anyone is falling for this crap I need to borrow some of that koolaide to take on my date with Nerka... Laughing Laughing

If I were the one that put that rib rack design on his site I would get in touch with the patent office and contest this. Anyone want to email that fellow and let him know what's happening. And don't tell me RJ is gonna cut him in on the profits, that just ain't his style. Rolling Eyes

=============================================

Richardj
Post Number: 2222

Here are a few very poor pictures of some #5 & #7 stacked and individual. Missing is a picture of the adjustable grill over the Rib Rack (rather than another Rib Rack). The center rod allows different heights and configurations.

By the way, I have filed for a patent to protect ourselves from our plagiarizing "shadow". For those who have use the RR they seem very pleased, especially the versatility.
tcoliver

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 4:11 pm    

Yeah, and how can you call it plagiarizing when a crook was stupid enough to screw all the production and fabrication people and leave all the suppliers high and dry and then leave enough info around to let someone else duplicate his product? What did he think was going to happen? Anyway, there’s no way you could call it plagiarizing as the plagiarizers product doesn't even resemble the defunct product. It’s kind of like Ford saying Ferrari is plagiarizing. Maybe if RJ was an honest man he would get treated that way. But dirtbags get what they deserve.
DavidS

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 4:46 pm    

I looked on th POSK web site but couldn"t find the picture I saw a long time ago on a rib rack that could be taken apart for cleaning and storage that held the ribs in a circle. The closest I could find was 2005 Kampfire archicve 10.
It looks like the RJ stolen ideas. Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Rolling Eyes
No account on that site, or some reason I am not welcome over there. Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy :
tskyrocket

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 5:34 pm    

It's in here.
http://www.kamado.com/discus/messages/4/35846.html#POST49722
foxhound

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 7:36 pm    

I agree with the horseless carriage analogy. There have been substantial design improvements made that the term plagiarizer doesn't really apply. RJ has been beaten at his own game. It was his ethical deficiency and mismanagement that created the opportunity for the competition.

He still has to produce the rib rack and deliver it to achieve success. Besides, I don't think he has the money to apply for a patent. Not to mention the concept was not his, but one of the posters! Shocked
foxhound

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 7:50 pm    

If you look at this link you will see the idea was not Richards': http://www.kamado.com/discus/messages/4/35846.html

Tjvsenior posted a picture of his rack, and RJ has plagiarized it! Shocked Laughing
foxhound

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 9:53 pm    

Richard posts this regarding his vast legal experience:
Quote:

Richardj
Post Number: 2224
Posted on Sunday, July 08, 2007 - 2:32 pm:

---------------------------------------------------------------------- ----------
This thread has gotten a little out cooking into a Law Review on Patents. I will add my vast legal background of graduating from Law School and practicing for about one week before I realized that this nightmare field of existence is not for me. However, I did take away from this experience a few things and a successful patent enforcement....that copying or plagiarizing one’s work really does not pay off in the long run. The mere fact of legitimately filing for a patent in itself gives certain rights as well as notice that a patent is pending. Who knows if a pending patent will eventually be issued or be defendable or worth the $$$$ to protect or challenge, or even what the “claims” of the pending patent are. I believe you all would agree that there are or can be a lot of surprises ("Intentional Interference with ____,____, ____ etc. etc.) when you copy another’s work, ideas or copyrighted material in addition to patent infringement.

Do nothing to protect my designs or ideas USED to be my approach. However, I am in a new “design mode” and have been advised to protect my new work and Common Law Copyrights in the USA and Offshore. I am afraid it will not make the Kamado cook any better, but it will make me feel better!

Maybe his specialty was criminal law.
curly

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 10:23 am    

He may have learned the law while he was doing time Embarassed

He is pathetically saying that he used to do nothing to protect HIS designs but now he is in a new design mode and will protect HIS designs.

RJ reminds me of OJ, if you say you didn't do it (or you did come up with the design) enough times, it becomes true at least in your own mind.

Law school...wait a minute, his bio said he was an airline pilot Rolling Eyes
Nemesis

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 5:14 pm    

Quote:
Law school...wait a minute, his bio said he was an airline pilot

Well, maybe he at least stayed in a Holiday Inn Express last night? Laughing

New design mode? This should be good - I cant wait to see it. He has to come up with something to lure in the deposits, since there is another manufacturer who actually DELIVERS grills as promised!
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Kamado Fraud Forum Index :: Problems with Richard J All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: