Kamado Fraud Forum    
Kamado Fraud Forum    

Typical Kamado Forum RJ censorship

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Kamado Fraud Forum Index :: Problems with Richard J
View previous topic :: View next topic  
fishtail-99

PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2007 4:02 pm    

Typical Kamado Forum RJ censorship

A guy askes a simple question:

Quote:
FYI - Over the weekend I visited Home Depot (Lewisville, Texas) to buy a new chain saw. While there I noticed they had 6 pallets of double stacked 20lb. bags of lump charcoal stacked outside the front of the store. I didn't pay much attention since I currently have about 20 boxes of KEL on hand and on order, until I saw the price. A twenty pound bag was on sale for 2.99. The brand is "The Original Charcoal Company" The lump is shaped in the form of a traditional briquette. They claim it's 100% natural and made in Paraguay. Curiosity made me buy two bags. I'll try it later today when I grill some steaks and let you know the results. Anybody else got any experience with this brand?

and RJ censors the discussion under the guise of concern for the environment:

Quote:
I do not think our Kamado forum is the place to promote a charcoal that comes from a source such as this place where ecology or quality is of no interest. I fully understand and support the good intentions in our Kamado friends to find unique and good quality products. However, this is not one of them. As much as I hate to expurgate any posts, I doubt if you will see this post or similar bad information on this forum.

BS! RJ simply will not allow his customers to use his forum to discuss any charcoal but his. It's a good thing RJ doesn't sell meat or they couldn't ask where to buy a tri-tip. Sigh. Does anyone really want to deal with a company that insists that you only talk about their charcoal? And by the way, RJ claims that he makes no money off of charcoal sales, so if this is true, what is he worried about?
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Kamado Fraud Forum Index :: Problems with Richard J All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: