Kamado Fraud Forum    
Kamado Fraud Forum    

A minstry to RJ and Kamado

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Kamado Fraud Forum Index :: Problems with Richard J
View previous topic :: View next topic  
curly

PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2007 7:26 am    

A minstry to RJ and Kamado

It looks like the whole K Lump thing has become somewhat of a ministry to RJ and company...maybe the faithful few, even though they know it is double the price of bag lump, are doing it in a feeble attempt to keep the company afloat. The only reason I say feeble is that RJ won't seem to honor his end of the bargain, the faithful few are doing more than their part.

=========================================

The_handler
Associate Member
Post Number: 24
Posted on Saturday, February 24, 2007 - 6:29 am:

---------------------------------------------------------------------- ----------
Hi to everybody in DFW. I travel to much to be the "Charcoal Kaptain" but you guys can count me in for 15 boxes towards the total pallet order of 90. I'm sure the guys that wanted in early on still want in and will see the continuation of this thread in a day or two. Just let me know what you need me to do to solidify my order. I can always buy the stuff in bags, but there's something cool about charcoal in a box at twice the price.
Nerka

PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2007 12:19 pm    

Look at this post from RJ. I don't think the charcoal has even been shipped yet if my information on shipping is correct. It is even possible that the charcoal hasn't even been made yet given the amount of lead time RJ states in this quote.

Richardj wrote:
Butch, we will make arrangements for you to pick up on Saturday (maybe better in the morning). You could easily take 120 boxes and we could have them on a pallet, shrink rapped so it would only take a few minutes to load. Do we have a Charcoal Kaptain???
We have some Kamado Lump and Coconut Shell Charcoal now in our warehouse. However I would suggest that you make the trip after the middle of April when we will have Kamado Extruded Coconut Charcoal (KEC) in and Kamado Tamarind Lump arriving.

Lets see here now, some quick math makes that a month and a half to get the charcoal to the warehouse. I don't know but that sounds like foot dragging to me.
tcoliver

PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2007 6:45 am    

When was the last time anyone actually received KEC from Richard, It seems like over a year now that any was shipped.
Nemesis

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2007 5:43 am    

I called last March, and ordered 15 boxes - nothin. an apology email from LauraJ 6 months later, yet still no charcoal.

Since then, I have puchased a pallet of lump locally from one of the national manufacturers, and split it with some of the people on the split pallet thread, who were happy enough that they contacted me asking to be kep informed of the next purchase.

Eventually, even the faithful will realize that there is reliable, quality chacoal available for a fraction of the price. That will mark the end for Kamado.
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Kamado Fraud Forum Index :: Problems with Richard J All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: