Kamado Fraud Forum    
Kamado Fraud Forum    

New Kamado Distributor

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Kamado Fraud Forum Index :: Problems with Richard J
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sat Nov 25, 2006 3:02 pm    

New Kamado Distributor

Oh dear....

Quote:

Admin
Board Administrator
Post Number: 27

Posted on Saturday, November 25, 2006 - 2:09

We are delighted to announce our new Kamado and Kamado Charcoal distributor in Orange County, California. Kamado OC has a large selection of Kamados in all sizes and many colors IN INVENTORY NOW and ready to be delivered by Christmas directly to your back yard by their own experienced delivery team and equipment. This is a family business and all were born and raised in Orange County. Their main marketing effort will be doing exhibits and shows in Southern California and this schedule will be posted on our website. Please see http://www.kamado.com/Distributors/KamadoOC.jpg for their contact information or the link to them on our home page.

Rolling Eyes
foxhound

PostPosted: Sat Nov 25, 2006 4:02 pm    

Interesting considering that they made Kim and David east coast distributors yet never gave them any product to sell that I know of.

I wonder how much money Richard got these people to invest? Twisted Evil

Interesting that they will carry an inventory yet there are people waiting for their BBQ's.
foxhound

PostPosted: Sat Nov 25, 2006 4:06 pm    

Something tells me Mauricio and Fernando are about to get an education!
duck833

PostPosted: Sat Nov 25, 2006 7:03 pm    

poor bastards!!!

They are going to have a nice tax writeoff!!!!!!
tcoliver

PostPosted: Sat Nov 25, 2006 8:32 pm    

Well for what its worth I have sent them an email describing my dealings with RJ. They probably won't head my warning but I felt its my obligation to at least warn them. I've given them my phone numbers if they wish to contact me and hear the truth. Its so disturbing to hear RJ is still playing this con game and screwing honest people.
foxhound

PostPosted: Sat Nov 25, 2006 9:07 pm    

They just cancelled their distributor program that never got started in June. I wonder if BBQ's that were produced for those that already gave a 50% deposit were the ones provided for inventory to Mauricio and Fernando.
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Kamado Fraud Forum Index :: Problems with Richard J All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: