Kamado Fraud Forum    
Kamado Fraud Forum    

Kamado No Longer A Corporation = Screwed Stock Holders

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Kamado Fraud Forum Index :: Problems with Richard J
View previous topic :: View next topic  
tcoliver

PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2006 9:38 am    

Kamado No Longer A Corporation = Screwed Stock Holders

I just noticed that RJ changed the name of the Company to Kamado Company instead of Kamado Corporation. Just another way to leave more people who have invested in the Company high and dry. I am a stock holder in this now defunct Corporation and yet I have not heard a word as to why the changes and what the reasons were. All I was told is that he was reorganizing, I guess I know now this was just another way RJ has scammed people and taken their money. Don't guess we'll ever see any of that stock money again. What a crook!!!!
foxhound

PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2006 6:00 pm    

Yeah Tony, I bet he bought out the other company. In the US he has greaqter personal protection from liability and creditors as a Corp. I'm not sure what he has gained from reorganizing as a non corp.
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Kamado Fraud Forum Index :: Problems with Richard J All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: