Kamado Fraud Forum    
Kamado Fraud Forum    

Honesty problems Richard? Do the math!

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Kamado Fraud Forum Index :: Problems with Richard J
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ToastedMorsel

PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2006 12:31 pm    

Honesty problems Richard? Do the math!

Ok big boy let's do the math..

100,000 Japanese Komodos @ let's say $500 ea = $50,000,000 in Gross Sales yet the company went under..

10,000 US/Indo/Mexi Kamados @ Let's say $900 ea = $9,000,000 in Gross Sales yet the companies owner still embezzles money and is always out of cash...

If this is true he has done over 59 million in sales!
But can't pay anybody back and does not have a pot to piss in?

Does anybody know how long they have been making this new #7 version of the Kamado? I'm thinking 6-7 years... 10,000 @ 7 years = 1,428 per year and 119 per month... Why are people waiting? He's got lot's of production...

Or he could just be full of Kamado!
Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

Oh, I almost forgot.. That nagging 1%... or 1,100 customer that are unhappy with you.. Quite a following Big Boy!!
curly

PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2006 5:05 pm    

My guess is that the Japanese version was closer to $100 a pot...just a guess though. Anybody have any firm numbers on that?

That's still 10 million that he can't find hide nor hair of. Shocked
tcoliver

PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2006 6:11 pm    

More Rhetoric From Dick

Just found this email from Dick, if hes so profitable, why does he avoid all my questions and refuse to pay me and another vendor (one of many). Dicks answers are in blue.

Ok Richard, one more time, are you going to answer the question or not. I am only talking about the bogus stock you have sold me. You made a PROMISE to buy back the stock at ANY time and give me interest. If you are not a coward then why do you refuse to live up to this promise??? As you state very clearly $10,000 is not a lot of money, so are you a man who lives up to his promises or not. Yes or No. That’s all I want to know. I OFFERED WHAT I COULD PAY SOME TIME AGO. AT THIS TIME I DO NOT HAVE THE MONEY TO EVEN GIVE YOU AN OFFER.

Also, do you want to give me your story as to what happened in Indonesia? Did you or did you not leave another investor high and dry for $50,000 and not pay the employees there for the work they did on the grills they made? Did you or did you not smash the molds and leave the country??? Yes or No??? THIS IS BULL SHIT Give me your story AND THIS IS NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS AND GET THE STORY RIGHT BEFORE YOU SLANDER ME.

I also got a phone call from XXXXXXXXXX who said you were refusing to pay him $10,000 that you owed him??? Do you have an answer for this??? IT IS NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS.

I don’t care what you call all these things but in my opinion this is not the doings of an honest and honorable man. If you think you can keep doing these things with no recourse because you are good at avoiding people and litigation then to me this is the meaning of a coward. Taking advantage of people because your good at working the system. THINK AS YOU WISH.

I don’t know what is good for Atlanta because I can’t believe anything you say. I AM NOT SAYING ANYTHING. I AM ASKING YOU SOME QUESTIONS AS TO WHAT YOUR IDEAS MIGHT BE. You have lied to me so many times that even if someone came to me with an offer I would not feel right making any deals or commitments with them because I could not trust anything YOU would say or do. NOR DO I THINK YOU HAVE THE WORK ETHIC TO DO WHAT I HOPED.This is what makes it difficult to sell the Atlanta territory not the market because we all know the market is terrific here and if you would have lived up to your commitments we would have a thriving profitable business right now in Atlanta and would not be having this conversation. YOU KNOW AND I KNOW THAT IT TAKES A LOT OF WORK AND EFFORT. WHICH YOU WERE UNABLE OR UNWILLING TO DO. DON’T BLAME ME. [What RJ fails to mention is it also takes PRODUCT which he NEVER sent]

However; right now I am only focusing on one thing and that is my statements above, are you a man of his word or not? That’s what I want to know! I HOPE I ANSWERED.

RICHARD

Here's more BS too. He wants me to be a part of his dealer program after I already paid him $35,000 and he refused to ship me any product. Then he wanted me to pay for more product upfront and then try to sell it. As we all know he abandoned this program as no one in their right mind would participate. Richard is good at hiding all his profits and telling everyone he is broke!!! Another one of his Con Games.

Tony,

Few things before I leave this.

First. Just a comment on “coward”. This word, to me, means “one who runs away”. Not true in my case. I am here working on Kamado 7 days a week. Actually harder than ever.

Second. To specifically answer you, which I guess I did not, I do not at this time have money to repurchase your investment as I hoped and planned on doing. However, things are going better and as soon as I am able to do so I will. There are a/c payable (you mentioned one} which have priority.

Third. If you wish to participate or support the development of the Atlanta area with our products and/or dealer program, just let me know. NO investment required, just a way to create value for the territory or a way to share income from it. There is a lot of interest in persons/companies wishing to carry our products. It is to our advantage to do

Sincerely,

Richard
tcoliver

PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2006 6:21 pm    

More BS about Kamado Corporation

Here's Dick's response for when I asked him why I don't ever receive the required information that a true stockholder should receive even after many requests to do so. I haven't seen a stockholder report in months, But here is his feeble response.

Hello Tony,

In answer to your question "Please let me know what is going on". We are re-organizing, which has not been completed. As soon as this has be completed I will inform you of the details.

Oh and here is his attempt to get ME to pay for his delinquent bills to Conway of which HE made the agreement and signed the contract. Just another debtor that never got paid. And BTW I don't owe him a dime so I don't know where he is coming from saying I owe him $5,000

On another subject.........are you or KAC in a position to pay the $5,000.00 owed? We still owe this amount for the charcoal, shipping and warehouse in Atlanta (plus some interest). We can settle the entire amount now. I would like you to pay this amount directly to these creditors and not to me. Please let me know if you wish me to proceed with this settlement.

Sincerely,

Richard

Aaargh what an asshole!!!!!
curly

PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2006 5:12 am    

Now that's some good stuff, got anymore?

Maybe you could change the font color on RJ's comments to make them more obvious. Please, just don't use red for his words, that's the color used for the words of Jesus in the Bible Very Happy
Gerard

PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2006 5:54 pm    

Tony,

Can you give us some approximate dates on that correspondence? I'm just curious and would like to know when he stated that things were looking up.

The messages are kinda surreal... you accuse him of being a thief and a scam artist and he seems to be trying to further his business dealings with you... In fact, if you would stop wasting so much time here you may have come up with some ideas to further increase the value of your Atlanta territory Razz Razz Razz , oh yeah, that's right... you're too lazy.
tcoliver

PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2006 6:14 pm    

That was always part of his game, when you started putting pressure on him he tried to find a way to make it seem like he was going to get more involved and help make things work out. He always had you by the nads because he had your money and you always held out hope you may some day get it back. Its only when you finally say f..ck it that you can finally tell it how it is and how you really feel and get the word out. Of course then there is no hope to get anything back from him and then he gets off the hook for feeling guilty that he ripped you off. Don't be fooled Richard is very good at this game and knows how to play it to a tee.

The correspondence about things getting better was in April.
curly

PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2006 5:09 am    

tcoliver wrote:
Of course then there is no hope to get anything back from him...

Never was...so you done right Shocked
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Kamado Fraud Forum Index :: Problems with Richard J All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: