Kamado Fraud Forum    
Kamado Fraud Forum    

But Richard Is All Alone, Poor Baby!!!

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Kamado Fraud Forum Index :: Problems with Richard J
View previous topic :: View next topic  
tcoliver

PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2006 5:07 pm    

But Richard Is All Alone, Poor Baby!!!

Here's a great email I got from RJ when trying to work out a deal with him to get my money back. I feel so sorry for him.

Tony,

I was waiting till Monday in hopes that Laura and Richelle would help in responding to your email and the options we might have. They are not interested after your remarks. Really doesn’t matter as they have no interest (financially or mentally) and only agreed to help for one year down here. They will be leaving soon to finish there degrees anyway. Deborah has discontinued her involvement or interest for some time now. My attorney and good friend says you are trying to sabotage the company and don’t answer ………so that leaves me……..here in the mud and the blood, working 12 hours a day, 7 days a week trying to salvage Kamado. All the while you are up there living a somewhat normal life trying to kill Kamado and shooting yourself in the foot at the same time.

Your perception that Kamado or certainly me have any money or is making any money is dead wrong. Your description of me or the facts you described in your email are wrong. Your effort to publish slanderous/libelous statements that will definitely destroy Kamado is absolutely dead on. It will or has certainly taken away the option of selling Kamado or your interest in the Atlanta territory. I could care less about what you might want to say about me (for now anyway).

Anyway, here are the three options I see for Kamado and in turn getting us out of this nightmare.

ONE: By some miracle (and our hard work) we have almost completed all back-orders where we have taken a 50% deposit. As soon as this is completed we have option #2 and #3.

TWO: Find someone or ones to take over Kamado who will fulfill the long term obligations owed to Kamado customers, warranties etc. Or, by some miracle, find someone who might even give us some money. You keep up what you are doing will make #3 feasible or necessary.

THREE: Put ourselves out of this misery and walk away. Soon I will be down here alone in this mess. I will be 77 years old next month and don’t need this, especially from you who are trying to destroy my efforts to make this work.

Now if you want me to respond to your emails and have something constructive ideas or suggestions (like trying to find someone who will buy your territory), count me in. If you are thinking about sending me more threats, slanderous comments, other selfish backward thinking and the like, do what ever you want but don’t communicate it with me as I will only answer if constructive.

Sincerely,

Richard
CharlieBrown

PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2006 7:08 pm    

Oh my it sounds so terrible! The poor guy.

But somehow that doesn't seem to fit with the recent sale, establishing "Kamado Europe" or any of his other plans. They don't seem destitute yet.
ToastedMorsel

PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2006 7:14 pm    

Background music please..

Can someone get some violin music to play on this page...
Laughing
Gerard

PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2006 7:26 pm    

Re: But Richard Is All Alone, Poor Baby!!!

tcoliver wrote:

<Snip>

TWO: Find someone or ones to take over Kamado who will fulfill the long term obligations owed to Kamado customers, warranties etc....

<Snip>

You expect us to believe RICHARD JOHNSON wrote that sentence??? j/k

Actually, that's a pretty hard luck story. It's tough not to feel some sympathy for anyone in that predicament, until we remember we're talking about RJ. Wonder how much of what he wrote is true? Being on the edge of bancruptcy would explain a lot, but only if he's been teetering there for the past five or so years. If true, I don't see him escaping from it this time... this time with high end competition and the ever growing knowledge of the Kompany's failings.

R.I.P. Kamado Company.
Gerard

PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2006 7:31 pm    

Charlie Brown wrote:
Oh my it sounds so terrible! The poor guy.

But somehow that doesn't seem to fit with the recent sale, establishing "Kamado Europe" or any of his other plans. They don't seem destitute yet.

Surely you're not suggesting he would LIE to one of his investors. Didn't Kenneth Lay get into some sort of trouble for doing that? Razz
curly

PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2006 4:58 am    

Tony,

Post more of those emails...that was cool Shocked

This is the sort of thing the new investors, or buyers of the Kamado need to see. They need to know that they are definately on their own once they write the check.

Like you said in another thread, the pyramid scheme example was dead on. As RJ said (in his email to you) Kamado is ALMOST to the point of having sent out all of the grills that they have collected the %50 on.

There's gonna be a sale (maybe soon) and it will get extended (wait a minute, the last sale got extended) and they will all be gone.

The thing about the email is that, if it's true, he's basically saying Kamado is on it's last leg. If it's a lie, he's reassuring us who have tasted his bitterness, of his wonderful desire to right his wrongs Shocked

His days are numbered.
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Kamado Fraud Forum Index :: Problems with Richard J All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: